Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

That early you might be ok, fingers crossed.
Im hoping so specially since it was the first day of flowering but these 2 plants are the best iv ever grown in just awwwwww i cant believe i would of trusted this light but i was just trying to find something easy on the pocket and wasnt planning to have the og kush grow turn out this amazing all i can do now is dreadfully wait but with it being on first day of 12/12 i might get lucky but only time will tell and thats gonna be a long wait lol but if theres seeds theres seeds nothing i can do about it

I’m thinking they will be fine.
Im just hoping that the little bit of light that they were under was enough to keep them in veg bc after i got it all fixed it was dark as can be in there. All the led diodes were shinning but like as if they were running on 1 watt total like the board didnt shut all the way off. But im sure the light went all the way out and then once the humidity creepied way up there the moisture got to the light and made a water connection and made a little electrical connection to the diodes and wahhh lahhh lights were barely shinning when i opened the door it was like moonlight a faint light casting down on the top leafs. Im be worried all the way to harvest lmao

I think it just delayed the transition.
They both had done pre flowered under 24/0 of light. does that mean anything with what your saying by delaying the transition? Like since they done pre flowered will it hurt your hypothesis? Im just hoping that since its the first day of 12/12 itll be fine. Idk lol no need to worry about it i guess just wait in see in about 9 weeks lmao thanks for the input it definitely makes me fill better if anything theyll only get 5 hrs of true darkness today.

Shouldn’t affect the transition much, the fact that it was the first day works in your favor.
Yeah definitely makes me fill better that it was the first day and what sucks more is the light is the one to blame its been an awesome light so far just wish i hadnt had bought the digital timer one bc this wouldnt of had happened

Make sure they stay at 12/12 for the rest of the grow and they'll be fine. A photoperiod plant can show sex and still be kept in veg for months.
I am going to thats for sure. Like pennywise said with it being the first day that’s definitely in my favor im hoping.

I know the gorilla glue is packing on some
Weigh and stacking on the trichomes on 2 of the plants there doing great ready for them to be done so i can start up some more critical purple that was some awesome smoke very strong and helped great with sleep

ill be throwing up some pics of the gorilla glue grow.omg the growth lol yall gonna think how in the hell is there any room in there for even air lol..
Sounds very nice to me.
lol it never turned purple tho that was a bummer but other then that wooo weeeee

Actually Green buds tend to be more potent than purple strains.
yeah iv read that but id loved to have seen that purple color in the buds just bc lol not to show off but to just see it you know

I like a good purple strain myself.
The northern lights last year did some pretty colorful changes you can see from the pics but mostly on the sugar leafs and fan leafs it was cool to see

Back
Top Bottom