Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

Yes that’s the reason I “tagged” Woody so he’ll see it. My limited indoor experience says your plants will be just fine.
Ok in i trust you also thats why i asked you i planned on doing it tomorrow any ways in if he chimes in between now and then its still all good but i have 100% faith in you and intheshed. I havent heard from him in a lil bit hope he is ok.. i need to check on angrybird too

I don't think one 30 minute dark session will make any difference to the plants.

This is how I clone, with a few minor differences. I never had a lick of success with rooters and a dome. But I failed at almost every type of cloning until I switched to beez00404's method, and I use Dip'n Grow. Clonex never worked for me.
Yeah i started to message you earlier but we left to go eat cracker barrel. How you been? Yeah ima see if theyll work out there actually standing on there own today ill take a pic in let you and pennywise decide if theyll make it or just throw them in the trash

Clonex hasn't worked for me either.
Yeah watch out for the pic im about to post of the clones in see what you think? Itll be a lil bit before i get home but let me know if to keep or trash!!

I know the 2 og kush are kicking ass they look good really good they have about filled a 4x4 space.. they
6272543C-758B-4877-B527-990E79FEACA5.jpeg
A9353605-99F5-49D2-97D7-D8477C718C59.jpeg
6615D3F7-EAEC-4189-B2E7-5D0A69121FE7.jpeg
7611C5ED-D014-4D88-9632-E81CC44A8F99.jpeg
7A6B3A22-CBA9-4B5A-AB4A-6EEBA97E047D.jpeg
have that problem still with the yellowing on the edges of that one plant only on new growth tho once it grows bigger it goes away to the next new growth its weird. But heres a pic of the clones!!

One screw up should be fine but three days in a row your screwed they will do all sorts of funny growth even male flowers.
Yeah i havent done it thats why i was asking. Welcome to the thread good to hear you guys inputs.

You should be fine.. unless they are real temperamental strains. But it's not a good idea to do it on purpose.. Let me know how she turns out.. Feel free to pop by my thread iffin ya want.. It's a really slow thread but is afew people that stop by that if I'm not here that will help ya out..

Not sure what it is but it doesn’t seem to bother the plant.
You should be fine.. unless they are real temperamental strains. But it's not a good idea to do it on purpose.. Let me know how she turns out.. Feel free to pop by my thread iffin ya want.. It's a really slow thread but is afew people that stop by that if I'm not here that will help ya out..
then i wont do it ill just get it all ready for flower switch the time to 12/12 and sit in there and scope out the light leaks if there is any then hurry up and pop out of the grow room. Thanks for the help buddy

Are those your clones in the top pic? Way too many leaves on there if they are!
Yes sir.. to many leaves? I didnt know that... i thought the more the better bc thats what causes the engine to run!! Well that could be my problem but i didnt know that either. Its part of learning you gotta do it wrong to figure it out i reckon.. so less leafs next time? Learn something new everyday.. they look better then the first pics i took but idk if its worth saving them or not

That wood be me Alot of variables.. How far along were the plants. I need to read back a minute but I'll be back next cig I have;;

Yes sir.. to many leaves? I didnt know that... i thought the more the better bc thats what causes the engine to run!! Well that could be my problem but i didnt know that either. Its part of learning you gotta do it wrong to figure it out i reckon.. so less leafs next time? Learn something new everyday.. they look better then the first pics i took but idk if its worth saving them or not
Less leaves this time. Watch some videos on cannabis cloning and then take off most of what's on there. I leave the top node and about 2 or 3 leaves max. Every node below the top comes off.

Did you read beez0404's tutorial? That will help too.

Back
Top Bottom