Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Howdy 420 Folks!

How's the day? I'm getting ready for some mean Green budding machines! Ha!
I'm always up to something.....I'm thinking f am I struggling? It shouldn't be like this! It never was before so hmmmm. So...I threw out my old nutz bottles. (They especially the grow was over a year old) Ibought new bottles(in Feb) but was trying to be cheap. I think nutz get old and these ones then lockout my plants. So f em anyway, garbage. Plus it will get me through them and then I can buy what folks use here. I've noticed the same thing a while back and after I threw out the nutz bang no more problems. I didn't know if it was true or imagination. Now I'm convinced. Fresh nutz for everyone!!

Clones: on their own - in rapid rooters in solo cups with promixhp. They were watered with 1-1-1 at about 340ppm. Still some green on them. I'll try keep wet but not too wet......good luck me I'm pretty confident as they are so old and now have soil up their stalks....I have no prof but a dream. Lol.

Girls: I call them girls once they are out of solos. Looking fan f tastic!

I want to do quadlining.
Could anyone guide me through?
I think it's time 5nodes

Here's the survivor. I sprayed it with lights on. It's suffering but I think will come around with fresh nutz.

Cheerio my fabulous friends!
Share a Friday toke.
:passitleft:

Are you checking runoff pH? Are your nutrients expired or have they gone bad? You should be letting the soil/mix dry out to the point where the pots are light before watering/feeding again. If you're still having issues with your plants I suggest switching to an all in one feed like CNS17 or Neptune's Harvest fish fertilizer.

There should be an expire date on those nurients. What did you spray on that poor girl? She'll bounce back. What is this quadling you speak of?

I'm using cns17 atm and for the last 2 grows. Also cut my teeth using Neptune harvest.

I just noticed that you are running Green Crack from Cropking. I have 4 of them also. That Cali og haze is suppose to be a good one also. All of your strains have really high thc so that’s right up my alley lol.✌️
That cali orange is tickling my fancy.

Are you checking runoff pH? Are your nutrients expired or have they gone bad? You should be letting the soil/mix dry out to the point where the pots are light before watering/feeding again. If you're still having issues with your plants I suggest switching to an all in one feed like CNS17 or Neptune's Harvest fish fertilizer.

Thanks b! I haven't watered to runoff yet. So no I haven't checked the run off ppm. I have Quick Grow 3 part formula grow bloom and a nitrogen CA part 2 to add to each. In addition I have GH calimagic Future Harvest royal gold and carboblast. I used to use the recommended amts till I came here. Lol I was feeding 2000ppm every water!
I have only used the quick grow nutz that I think come out of Edmonton Alberta. I bought a second round gallon bottles, of them before I came to this site. Had I known I needed so little nutz I would have choose different lol.

Yes I'm struggling with watering. Either the pots are still a bit heavy or the plant is drooping. Lol total newbie! I've battled f gnats also.

I'm more interested in the fish fert. I have some worm castings I want to use. I'll stop by your grow and see what's in your garden.

There should be an expire date on those nurients. What did you spray on that poor girl? She'll bounce back. What is this quadling you speak of?

I'm using cns17 atm and for the last 2 grows. Also cut my teeth using Neptune harvest.

Hey iti, thanks man! She was blasted with calimagic and neem with lights on.....so weaker and dark next time!
I can't wait till my ro shows up!

Sorry meant to say Quadlining like @Asesino85 and @newty and a few others
I'm guessing from the response that nutz don't really go bad lol. I've garbaged the bottles anyway as the last grow I had such trouble getting plants to stay green. And now these new girls are yellow on the bottom. That's just not normal even for me! Plus they are about 2 years of me having them.
That cali orange is tickling my fancy.
Thanks Bilbo! Let's see what I can do with Expert Seeds! Plus I really need a sativa in here!

Itibitiguy, I haven't. When I started I wanted to grow organically but I've found that minerals and chemicals are easier and cleaner for me. I work at a hydroponic operation where we now make our own mixes, but even there we started with Jack's Hydroponic and calcium nitrate. At home I use CNS17 or MaxiSeries because it's so easy and it works well.

Lowded118, it's highly recommended to water to runoff, let the soil/mix dry out, then water again when the container is lightweight.

I let mine grow 4 nodes not including colydon leaves. I snip the 5th node to top and clear away the first and 2nd node leaving the 3rd and 4th nodes, that is your 4 main branches. Guide them the way you want them to go each day very slowly!! Let me know if you need a hand

Cool. I'll just keep plugging along and stop doing silly stuff like spraying with lights on! I didn't know that about machine growth! Water less and more often makes sense get as many nutz in as possible! Thanks b!!
@newty ok I think I'm at 5 node. Can I snip the top even if the plants not looking super? And I don't suppose I can clone that top could I? It will be pretty small! F guess I just gotta go do it!:eek:

Nodes 1 and 2 were already stripped in this picture. 3 and 4 left on. No big deal in stripping 1,2 and 3 and doing 4 and 5 either.

In your Jb2 pictures for instance I would just take off the two scraggly nodes and then keep the next two good ones and top it. The top would make a great clone if you are into that kind of thing.

F yea! Here's what I did with sour Diesel 1. And I came back to correctness! Thanks awesome thank you for the picture ref to Jonny blaze/c99*cdawg.
One last thing, I just tied the leafs....am I going to be training that little leaf by the stock as she grows? Lol. Mine may look crazy! Haha just like my full plant straight into the fridge lol. I didn't know how that looked. But the fridge smells amazing now!! :rofl:

Whoot! Here I go!

@Lowded

Hey bud, Your going to have fun with that Monster Crop.
Your shit looks good and looks as if you have it together now that you solved some of your issues.
How long do plan on training. I wish you good luck and many buds.

Stop by and check out my Monster Crop, she is just that a Monster.
Took her on 12/26/17 at 33 days into flower and like yours took forever to root.

Did not even look like cannabis as she started to grow.

Here is what is coming off the main stem. A tangled web we weave!

Here she is today, 17 plus weeks into veg. Just did major trim, getting her ready to go into flower. She is bound to a 36" screen.

Keeping her low and spread.

GR

Hope you don't think I am trying to hijack here, just we are doing the same thing.

@Lowded

Hey bud, Your going to have fun with that Monster Crop.
Your shit looks good and looks as if you have it together now that you solved some of your issues.
How long do plan on training. I wish you good luck and many buds.

Stop by and check out my Monster Crop, she is just that a Monster.
Took her on 12/26/17 at 33 days into flower and like yours took forever to root.

Did not even look like cannabis as she started to grow.

Here is what is coming off the main stem. A tangled web we weave!

Here she is today, 17 plus weeks into veg. Just did major trim, getting her ready to go into flower. She is bound to a 36" screen.

Keeping her low and spread.

GR

Hope you don't think I am trying to hijack here, just we are doing the same thing.
My new friend! Omg look at that monster crop clone!!!!! I think the first pic. This info is spot on, I do not know what I'm doing, I just read after I took bud clones that people were using that technique. Many thanks for popping in and leading me to learn from you! I think my clones are on day 43 or something....thanks for the vote of confidence that this is just how long it takes sometimes!! This makes growing a little more fun. You learn if your new!
:high-five::Namaste::peace:

F yea! Here's what I did with sour Diesel 1. And I came back to correctness! Thanks awesome thank you for the picture ref to Jonny blaze/c99*cdawg.
One last thing, I just tied the leafs....am I going to be training that little leaf by the stock as she grows? Lol. Mine may look crazy! Haha just like my full plant straight into the fridge lol. I didn't know how that looked. But the fridge smells amazing now!! :rofl:

Not sure you need to tie the leaf, let it grow and when the 2 branches coming off that node get size then tie them down. Should let them get to about 3 to 4 nodes before tying and it is damn easy to break that tender growth.
Not that great of an example but you get the idea.

GR

Back
Top Bottom