Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Rate this thread

• Total voters
sweetness.i tried grows where clones all same and stuff.to boring.i used to be scientific about it too.all are great cause those growers who know their strains and setup is very consistent produce the best product consistently-efficiently. i dont do tents. i like being more involved in a way with my plants. i turn a bedroom into grow "room" the most i ever have to do is cut a hole in wall for venting.so i have a carpeted grow room which i love.i can go in thier and lay down or walk around them giving each one its needed and wanted attention. easy to clean. i actually build a room within a room.ill take pics. i draw fresh air in from the house.i vent into a utility room i have which escapes through "poor" ventilation of that room. i like hd lamps. best lumens and intensity .i do about 1400 watts (1000 n 400). recently im going to change something ive been doing for a long time.i put my water jugs in my grow room.now im going to try airaeting my water(o2 evaporates)with fish pump and keep it at 67 68 degrees which is what i think is the highest temp water can hold the most o2.im the kind of guy who might try spraying seltzer water on plants for co2 if needed.im not worried about trying anything anymore.common sense tells me usually what i can do and what will actually work for the plant if done properly.i m a outdoors gut really.i do inside for continuation of garden projects all year. breeding/crossbreeding are my new fun learning experience."""aint to many things these old boys cant do; we grow homemade tomatoes and our own smoke too.""" im trying tobacco this year too. if i get my settlement.i might start my own seed bank.maintaining the highest quality standards that these big banks can/wont do.too much money involved and many of the "breeders are now lost in the game and i think aren't concerned enough with supplying the best user based product in the world.which is what i will shoot for.aim for the stars and surely u will hit the moon right. in the usa we should be talking about such and such seed bank.but we dont cause their isnt one.the banks now have good genetics, but their consistency level is way off.in some ways they aren't giving us a product we really want. i want my 5 pack of seeds to at least come off the same flower etc.. whew....i live in se colorado.mild winters hot summers.long growing season already. im going to shoot for Aprils moon.i try to plant, clone dada dada with the moon.indoor plants are affected by moon still.im breeding my chihuahua too. my growing has helped me with it 2.shes a mini deer head beauty thats 30 days preg.i have no kids.45 years old.divorced.live 2 roommates.the house smells but we all love it and dont worry about it.i stay legal and proper here at home.and have wonderful neighbor's whom i have helped over years and now look out for me.used to have theft problems. German Shepard chihuahua now.fake cameras. lighting trip wires.stuff all helps. man shut up already . later

No way man, you can tell those stories all day man...that's exactly the life I'd like after the kids get out on their own. And besides the divorce. Everything else sound like a dream. Later bro. Good freakin stuff man.

No way man, you can tell those stories all day man...that's exactly the life I'd like after the kids get out on their own. And besides the divorce. Everything else sound like a dream. Later bro. Good freakin stuff man.

Here's a pic from this am...thinking bout topping today, or soon, my tent is only 5'. It sure about lst (afraid to jack it up) and nutes (ill probably use em since I already bought them) but I just read a post where they had cks jack herer autos...& used kind soil/ffof and no ph I guess anything and plants looked phenomenal!! Now I kinda want to try it the easy way, rather than risk messing it up. Might go natural with half and play with the rest. Wishing Peace and prosperity to you all!

IMG_459315.JPG
IMG_459116.JPG
IMG_459612.JPG
IMG_459315.JPG
IMG_459216.JPG

Those sprouts are the basil! :thumb::420:

sweetness.i tried grows where clones all same and stuff.to boring.i used to be scientific about it too.all are great cause those growers who know their strains and setup is very consistent produce the best product consistently-efficiently. i dont do tents. i like being more involved in a way with my plants. i turn a bedroom into grow "room" the most i ever have to do is cut a hole in wall for venting.so i have a carpeted grow room which i love.i can go in thier and lay down or walk around them giving each one its needed and wanted attention. easy to clean. i actually build a room within a room.ill take pics. i draw fresh air in from the house.i vent into a utility room i have which escapes through "poor" ventilation of that room. i like hd lamps. best lumens and intensity .i do about 1400 watts (1000 n 400). recently im going to change something ive been doing for a long time.i put my water jugs in my grow room.now im going to try airaeting my water(o2 evaporates)with fish pump and keep it at 67 68 degrees which is what i think is the highest temp water can hold the most o2.im the kind of guy who might try spraying seltzer water on plants for co2 if needed.im not worried about trying anything anymore.common sense tells me usually what i can do and what will actually work for the plant if done properly.i m a outdoors gut really.i do inside for continuation of garden projects all year. breeding/crossbreeding are my new fun learning experience."""aint to many things these old boys cant do; we grow homemade tomatoes and our own smoke too.""" im trying tobacco this year too. if i get my settlement.i might start my own seed bank.maintaining the highest quality standards that these big banks can/wont do.too much money involved and many of the "breeders are now lost in the game and i think aren't concerned enough with supplying the best user based product in the world.which is what i will shoot for.aim for the stars and surely u will hit the moon right. in the usa we should be talking about such and such seed bank.but we dont cause their isnt one.the banks now have good genetics, but their consistency level is way off.in some ways they aren't giving us a product we really want. i want my 5 pack of seeds to at least come off the same flower etc.. whew....i live in se colorado.mild winters hot summers.long growing season already. im going to shoot for Aprils moon.i try to plant, clone dada dada with the moon.indoor plants are affected by moon still.im breeding my chihuahua too. my growing has helped me with it 2.shes a mini deer head beauty thats 30 days preg.i have no kids.45 years old.divorced.live 2 roommates.the house smells but we all love it and dont worry about it.i stay legal and proper here at home.and have wonderful neighbor's whom i have helped over years and now look out for me.used to have theft problems. German Shepard chihuahua now.fake cameras. lighting trip wires.stuff all helps. man shut up already . later

I would order your seeds bro. You def are on to something with that and your other ideas.

Real quick, Girls look great!
"Fate Chances the prepared mind". My little twist of Louis Pastor "Chance favors only the prepared mind"
They are good to top. Autos, I understand should be topped early. worst thing that could happen, is, you end up with two Topps?:laughtwo:
Kind soil is good stuff, same type nutrient mix I put together for my gorilla grows. Do your research, in a pot can be very unforgiving if not done to manufacturers instruction's and common sense. Enjoy.

Once the roots meet the plants will start competing which alters their growth pattern. That's been my experience.
This is going to be interesting . I'm running about 900 watts under this new grow. All led though. Curious big time. Praying for huge healthy girls.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

good. i love that sap. i put it on my cuts (it dont seem to help) and i always eat that little top.just me. when i top i would usually pick the biggest most hearty plant.i dont do the little ones.too slow and stuff. so i pick that one and top it.yours looks good check on those wounds over the next week.spay the cut with pure water thats it. any plant any size at any time can be transplanted if done properly. ya pull those put in different potter.ive done more than one in poters for years .nono.they compete from the beginning neither one usually wins. now if u topped that big one what i would do is keep topping. meaning not the very top anymore but usually lower to mid branches produce a top after 3rd node or whatever.top all those topps as soon as u can.if very carefull u can do it when the nodes are very close 2gether.or wait for them to grow out a little so u can identify 4 sure the top.so the whole plant will now be topped and every branch has 2 topps. lst shouldnt be any bad stress. done gently it changes the hormones n the plant. ive always had good results.abd broke and split many plants.it will happen.i love natural plants too. so do something different on everyone if u want.

When I did it I had several plants in one pot. My intentions were to pick out the best but the roots grew together much to fast. They grew tall and skinny. Yours may be fine with just the two plants but I would not recommend planting any together because I'm sure there will be some competition between the roots. Its also harder to take care of one if it gets any sort of problems.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

good. i love that sap. i put it on my cuts (it dont seem to help) and i always eat that little top.just me. when i top i would usually pick the biggest most hearty plant.i dont do the little ones.too slow and stuff. so i pick that one and top it.yours looks good check on those wounds over the next week.spay the cut with pure water thats it. any plant any size at any time can be transplanted if done properly. ya pull those put in different potter.ive done more than one in poters for years .nono.they compete from the beginning neither one usually wins. now if u topped that big one what i would do is keep topping. meaning not the very top anymore but usually lower to mid branches produce a top after 3rd node or whatever.top all those topps as soon as u can.if very carefull u can do it when the nodes are very close 2gether.or wait for them to grow out a little so u can identify 4 sure the top.so the whole plant will now be topped and every branch has 2 topps. lst shouldnt be any bad stress. done gently it changes the hormones n the plant. ive always had good results.abd broke and split many plants.it will happen.i love natural plants too. so do something different on everyone if u want.

Thanks for the topping info bro. I'm not sure if I'm understanding the topping of the lower to mid branches. Do you know of a link with a tutorial, or pictures? I think I'm a visual learner. Thanks again Can!! Have a great day!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom