Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Rate this thread

• Total voters
Does anyone know why these boxes show up instead of my pics? Am I on restriction for something?
I can see your pics just fine. I think your having problems loading them.
420-magazine-mobile1122562626.jpg

Ss of your post you made 20min ago

OG Kush BTY 12-12 From Seed

First Time Grow

thanks for the encouragement.i feel same way.its amazing to start relationships with people ive never met yet feel perfectly comfortable being on here.im hard to please have high standards and such so this sight 420magazine impresses me more and more.it is very well put togeter,educational,informative,social,entertating wow sooo much more.i will be spending most all of my free time on this sight getting to know it. ive really been only on cks thread. hey moonshine do you prefere big or small city.moutains or plains. i like the mendo dope guys.they are very talented,gifted and humble, eager learners, with pretty good attitudes.i like their song "pheno hunter.they have good message.not my normal kind of music.in one of their videos they show how they topp their trees like i think they say 1000s of times.constantly taking everytopp as it appears. heres pics. i put the mh lamp in for pics.ill leave it on couple more hours.then hps.i didnt even want to do any cloning but i just couldnt throw the cuttings out.i have cloning/seedling room that im not using.the 1 pic of bunch o little ones is cuttings i just put in dirt and if any live great.

i like photography too.so im try start getn into the pics. wish i could do video w voice would be so much easier

Those are some sweet plants can. Don't know why but I'm only just now seeing this response. Wish I could have mine inside next to me too!! Maybe one day. I'd prefer a smallish town, and being from flatlands...we looooooove mountains. We went to North Carolina 2x over summer. Didn't want to com back. Tremendous day to you friend!!

IMG_486210.JPG
IMG_48609.JPG
IMG_486411.JPG

3 weeks old for the 1st pic. Little pots are 17 days. Just plain ole rain water for awhile now, well mixed with the previous watering's runoff. Not sure when/if I'll be starting nutes. Bought, an ph perfect grow/micro/bloom, but without a good ph pen and soil tester, I'm scared to "f" it up. Also, I kinda want to go natural. If interested in water only autoflower grows, check out schtiggy journal. Sorry for the ramble. Hope you all are growing monsters!!

Ok just planning for the future. For those of you following, I have room in my tent for 3 plants...4 pushing it (2'x4'x5'). I'd like to keep my small pots under as much light as possible for obviously reasons. This morning checked a small pot on bottom for drainage, & found roots steady at bottom. So I'm needing to transplant them into 3G pots pretty soon I guess. Sooner than I'd like, because they'll be getting half or less light a day outside. My question..Should I just keep em in small pot for duration, or until they show signs of root bound , or just repot to 3G , put em outside & see what happens? Thanks!!

Ok just planning for the future. For those of you following, I have room in my tent for 3 plants...4 pushing it (2'x4'x5'). I'd like to keep my small pots under as much light as possible for obviously reasons. This morning checked a small pot on bottom for drainage, & found roots steady at bottom. So I'm needing to transplant them into 3G pots pretty soon I guess. Sooner than I'd like, because they'll be getting half or less light a day outside. My question..Should I just keep em in small pot for duration, or until they show signs of root bound , or just repot to 3G , put em outside & see what happens? Thanks!!
I'd go 3 gallon that's what I'm using I just plant directly on same harvest pot. Nut I put a 2x2 area or less with starting seed jiffy. Lower all soil to 6 5 flush light. . day or two before planting. Seed. Never had an issue. hope that helps moon.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Ok just planning for the future. For those of you following, I have room in my tent for 3 plants...4 pushing it (2'x4'x5'). I'd like to keep my small pots under as much light as possible for obviously reasons. This morning checked a small pot on bottom for drainage, & found roots steady at bottom. So I'm needing to transplant them into 3G pots pretty soon I guess. Sooner than I'd like, because they'll be getting half or less light a day outside. My question..Should I just keep em in small pot for duration, or until they show signs of root bound , or just repot to 3G , put em outside & see what happens? Thanks!![/
Id say put them in the 3gal pots, give them room to spread their wings.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Your family looks healthy, good job!
You could give it a couple of days. Take 1 average size plant and repot it, look at rootball to give you an idea where the growth is at. Judge when they all will have to be replanted.
Just an idea?

Your family looks healthy, good job!
You could give it a couple of days. Take 1 average size plant and repot it, look at rootball to give you an idea where the growth is at. Judge when they all will have to be replanted.
Just an idea?

And a great one it is. I also want to attempt lst, and I think it would be easier to do once in final pot. Yes? Thanks tri am. I keep thinking the weather is gonna turn cold, but it's perfect outdoor weather. Plants are outside from 8-9 am - dark then in dark tent till 11..the lights on in tent till 8-9 am...etc. so far they like it.

Oh and thanks tri am!! Got so excited about your idea, I forgot to thank you for the compliment!!:thumb:

I've heard the sun is the best perfect light source. Does this apply to partial sunlight as well, or let me re phrase....is led in tent better than partial sunlight for our plants? Thanks
Sun is best, lights manufacturer do try to mimic this. I know light spectrum does have an effect on plant growth and ability to uptake certain nutrients. Most LED lights lack quantifiable white/yellow/orange and focus on blue/red spectrums. Does this effect the plants ability in growth and to obsorbe nutrients, I think so. Take a T5 light, 65000k. I use them to keep my plants soft and pliable. Switch to MH/HPS/LED to harden them off. I do think that any amount of natural light would be beneficial over man made.
But, i am just a semi-old soldier who's mind is fill with a plethora of usless knowledge. .

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i dont even know where you are in your grow. ur autos are going outside when the time is right? the transition from in to outdoors and the transition of artificial to sun is a bit of an art. your plants can sunburn very easily this way. you have to be careful on the percentage of time each light source is taking.when bringing them outside at this time of year you want your plants on a 16 hour day schedule. (autos r going to be harder). if sun comes up at 630 am then that's the beginning.and 1030 at night is the end of 16 hour day.you want the majority of light source to come from sun. indirect sunlight is equivalent to a 1000 watt mh bulb. direct sunlight is about 2500 watts. 1 of the problems is the atmospheric pressure differences between tent and outside. if this sounds like what your up against let me know and i will continue.? you can lst by just tilting the pot at a 45 to the light. dont do lst and then trim off all that wonderful growth later. people do this constantly. i wouldn't listen to cks about growing. listen to them about germinating that's it. let me know and i would be glad to share what the years have taught me the hard way. if you doubt my ability, cant you judge by my current plants. that i do just for fun. im outdoor guy totally.

Sun is best, lights manufacturer do try to mimic this. I know light spectrum does have an effect on plant growth and ability to uptake certain nutrients. Most LED lights lack quantifiable white/yellow/orange and focus on blue/red spectrums. Does this effect the plants ability in growth and to obsorbe nutrients, I think so. Take a T5 light, 65000k. I use them to keep my plants soft and pliable. Switch to MH/HPS/LED to harden them off. I do think that any amount of natural light would be beneficial over man made.
But, i am just a semi-old soldier who's mind is fill with a plethora of usless knowledge. .

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App[/QUOTE

would 8 hours natural sun 9am-5-6pm, with 8 of those in pretty good sun be enough to keep my plants growing like they are. I think I'm going to try your idea and pick one to repot, and see how it does outside.

Are you kidding me bro. I've been missing your check ins, advice and stories. Every time I try to get on here , my wife or kids need me, & im easily distracted. Lol. I hope you continue to follow this one.

As far as my situation goes brother, we get about 11 hours total light here a day. I only have a 2'x4'x5' tent with only lights & floor fan. Have the 2 5g pots already, and have 12 plants I care about. Nearly all will have to go outside I'm thing. So I'm wondering if that amount will work ok, or ruin my yield as there is no way to get them additional lighting. I have 8 3G smart pot generic ones. And I don't want them gettin rootbound in those lil 1g ers.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App[/QUOTE

would 8 hours natural sun 9am-5-6pm, with 8 of those in pretty good sun be enough to keep my plants growing like they are. I think I'm going to try your idea and pick one to repot, and see how it does outside.
I MO yes. Plus, I don't have to adjust the sun like I do my lights.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom