Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

I took a few pictures today.

PM x UD. They are now at 30 days since 11.5/12.5 I forgot to check my notes, but that should put them a bit over two weeks since pistols.

Cannatonic 1.1 will be coming down in the morning. The sugar leaves have about 20% amber and she's starting to look tired. I did a much better job of growing the cut this time.

Early Bubba Hash 1.2. From what I've seen from Neiko and Conradino, Ace's Bubba Hash is a beautiful and lovely plant to grow, and I've got to say, it carries over to this cross with Erdpurt. Very vigorous, and it's got this sticky sweet fruit over the top of a dark hash smell.

Ultra Dawg 3. What appears to be my first female Ultra Dawg! She's a stocky thing so far. Very slow grower.

And the current star of the veg room. Malawi x Pakistani Chitral Kush. It's a bit crooked in the picture because I just finished bending here around different ways. The stem is beefy. I've got a feeling she's going to yield well.

Peace

Cannatonic 1.1 got cut this morning. 48 days, so only 7 weeks and she was showing amber. Lovely orange smell from her and the buds feel pretty dense. Towards the latter end in flower her leaves started hanging kind of like Bubba Kush does. I need to research and see what the genetics are.

I'd written this one off weeks ago due to the borer worms and autoflowering. I haven't done anything to it in almost a month. She's got this nice hash smell coming from her. She may produce some nice flowers after all.

The PM x UD seem to have slowed down and maybe stopped in their growth. Only about 6 inches more this week. They both are giving off a light citrus aroma. Mainly lemon, so I'm thinking it's the OG side of UD expressing.

Peace

Nice update. I was under the impression that cannatonic was MK Ultra x G13 but I recently found this from seedfinder.
The best of both worlds, a phenotype selected from the hybrid cross between a female MK Ultra (F1) and the all time famous G13 Haze male. Grows like an Indica, smells like a Sativa and renders you... Cannatonic!

Updated Information: We are happy to announce that we can finally and officially clear up the controversy of the mess that was the lineage of our CBD queen, Cannatonic. Not MK-Ultra x G13 as we assumed before, we now know that the real genetics of Cannatonic are Reina Madre x NYCD.

Nice update. I was under the impression that cannatonic was MK Ultra x G13 but I recently found this from seedfinder.
The best of both worlds, a phenotype selected from the hybrid cross between a female MK Ultra (F1) and the all time famous G13 Haze male. Grows like an Indica, smells like a Sativa and renders you... Cannatonic!

Updated Information: We are happy to announce that we can finally and officially clear up the controversy of the mess that was the lineage of our CBD queen, Cannatonic. Not MK-Ultra x G13 as we assumed before, we now know that the real genetics of Cannatonic are Reina Madre x NYCD.
So, are they saying that it's Queen Mother from delicatessen x NYCD? I never would have suspected that. I've come close several times to getting Queen Mother because of the Zamal in it. I don't notice any fuel smell in it either. Weird.

Thanks for the info!

Those PM x UD s look like a lot of fun to grow! Another 30 days maybe?
Looking great over here, Morglie!
I'm thinking they may go another 30-40 days. And yes, they are very happy and vigorous plants. Very easy to grow. My selected male I just started feeding last week. He's been happy with just water and foliars in kit soil for over two months. There's some nice F1 vigor going on in this cross.

PM x UD really looks like a killer cross. If this lemon smell keeps throughout the bloom, then you used an OG male for sure.

You mentioned that the male I used looked like an OG pheno. I think both of the males I got were the same. The one I used was a bit more vigorous and uniform looking, but they were very similar.

Only one of the indoor girls has a lemon smell. I'm glad the OG doesn't dominate. I'm liking the smells coming off the other two.

That main stem tho. That is beastly. sweet!

hmm,
Queen Mother, I wonder if i could get a way with that one, it sure looks nice!
That Malawi x PCK could be a beast. It's just starting to get side growth. I'm definitely keeping a cut of this going.

Queen Mother has Congo in it as well. It sounds like a nice strain.

Purple Malawi 22 days in the flower room. She started throwing pistols on day 14. I believe I'm onto something with this cut and the companion plants. Normally she doesn't drink much, so wet / dry cycles tend to be long, even when root bound. A couple grows of this cut, I would water only every 10-11 days all the way through flower. With the basil in the pot, she's ready to drink every 2 days now, so the soil is constantly drying out, which she prefers, and she's getting plenty of nutrients. She's bursting with energy.

Note to self, move the step ladder next time you take a picture against that door.

That’s a beautiful plant Morglie

Interesting technique with the basil. It sounds like you did that deliberately because the strain likes to dry out and the companion plant helps, is that right?

That wall has a nice background colour (behind the ladder) for pics :)

That’s a beautiful plant Morglie

Interesting technique with the basil. It sounds like you did that deliberately because the strain likes to dry out and the companion plant helps, is that right?

That wall has a nice background colour (behind the ladder) for pics :)
Thank you. That's the only 'keeper' I've found so far. I want necessarily thinking that deeply on the process when I the basil in there. I just had a bunch I sprouted for outside and those are extra ones that I put there to see what they did. I'll probably need to pull a couple as she flowers because they'll start drinking more, but it's a happy surprise. My last grow of her was the best I've done so far and this one seems too be even better. I think I need to thin her out a bit again. To many tops and the buds don't get get big.

I need to put Panda film on my doors so that I have a good backdrop for pictures.

My problem with my companion in flower is it starts to flower as well and eventually drops tons of seed which in turn sprout, {{rinse and repeat}}
So, I trim the companion back to almost nubs during flower.

Right now I have lambsquarter (goosefoot) in the container. It is not something I am trying to cultivate, just happened, seed from a neighboring container.

What size holes in the side of your container?

I'm just pinching the flowers off as they develope. I'm going to wash and dry them when I cut the plant.

I think the holes are 3/8. The largest drill bit I had that wasn't one of those flat ones. I've been gradually adding holes to my buckets. The plants seem to like it. They dry out quicker.

trim the companion back to almost nubs during flower.

:thumb:
I've been gradually adding holes to my buckets. The plants seem to like it. They dry out quicker.

This is cool - ive been contemplating doing that exact thing. The 1 gallons I have dry out really slow...

Do you think i’d Be ok to do that while there’s a plant in there? Would the plastic bits coming off be nasty for the soil?

Sativa girls were out for watering and pictures yesterday. Zam x Pan 2 showed balls so he got cut. So I'm down to 4 total.

I trimmed up my PM x UD male as well. Before and after shots.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom