Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Lazy! Good to see you around the yard.

I need to get you some ThaiPan in seed form. You'll love it. Gotta find a good male to complement it.
Do you have any of the R&D 3rd version of Golden Tiger? The one I popped was a beautiful male, I wish I had been prepared. I got it 3 weeks into flower before I could tell it was a male the buds were so dense. That would be a good one to cross it to with the same Thai used in Thai Pan.

Do you have any of the R&D 3rd version of Golden Tiger? The one I popped was a beautiful male, I wish I had been prepared. I got it 3 weeks into flower before I could tell it was a male the buds were so dense. That would be a good one to cross it to with the same Thai used in Thai Pan.
No, I don't. That had crossed my mind, along with Thai chi, but that's only femanized.

I'd like to up the yield and bring the structure down a bit. I'm not certain what I could use though that wouldn't mess with the high. I just popped the last 5 of my older Ultra Dawg F2s, I may try a sample cross with that just to see what I get.

I popped 3 of the rogue seeds I had in my first grow that were from a Mulanje pollination. I already culled two that had horrible structure. The one left has a nice structure, but there's a decent chance it'll hermie on me though as it's from the squat, wide leaved female that hermied on me.

Speaking of hermies. I saw a couple of tiny sterile nanners on my Tangie Dawg x Kerala. It's at 9 weeks and the pistols are mostly turned though, amazingly. I'm going to try and get in a GI before I chop it. I cut a sampler yesterday to see how it smokes. It's got huge chunky buds.

Tangie Dawg x Kerala is coming down this morning. The pistols started turning this week, so it's actually not far from being done somehow, which is good because she started to throw nanners. I've been waiting and watching with the anticipation of finding them, so it's not too surprising, as the father, was a female that hermied on me. I just gave her a cat drench earlier this week. It's a strong enough jolt, that I suspect that it's what caused the nanners to pop out in bulk like they did. Luckily, she seems pretty much ready. I cut a lower a few days back and have sampled it twice now. Very nice buzz from a half a bowl and it lasted an hour and a half before I felt the urge to hit it again. It smells like fresh green beans, when you snap them in half. Very cool smell that comes from the Kerala side. Now for a few pics of this beast.

Bangi Congo x Malawi is coming down as well. This'll be the last run on this one. Not the best yielder and my wife doesn't care for the flavor. She says, it's got a smell like an old outhouse. I'm not super fond of it either. My clients like it, but with it not being great with yields and stretching like it does, it's not worth it for me. I've got better strains to grow.

I've suspected adding in landraces to these newer genetics would be a good idea. I bet it added a nice dimension to the high as well?
It's very energizing, but it has a surreal kind of trippyness to it. I think I need to pop a few more of these and look for one that's completely hermie free. This is something I want to keep around in the stash.

Hey Morg! Sound interesting. Hope all is well!

:passitleft:
We're doing well. I got in an accident with the wife and youngest son this last weekend. My wife has some cracked ribs and is aching, but we're all hanging in there. Last night definitely took the edge off how we've been feeling after that. Definitely a much needed stress relief.

It sounds like your place is almost ready. That'll be nice to get settled in and get some grow room therapy going again.

Oh, and I was checking the smell on the purple Satellite yesterday. It smells like some old musty house with an undertone of cat piss. :)

Sorry to hear about the accident but glad injuries were not worse! My recovery is going slow which is frustrating but it is what it is.

Oh, and I was checking the smell on the purple Satellite yesterday. It smells like some old musty house with an undertone of cat piss.

:rofl: But cat piss is not a place!

Sorry to hear about the accident but glad injuries were not worse! My recovery is going slow which is frustrating but it is what it is.

:rofl: But cat piss is not a place!

It'll come with time. Sometimes, a lot of time, but you'll get there.

Well, it is a place, but I doubt people visited my neighbors house where I was growing up. Musty and lots of cats running around.
Sorry to hear about the accident. Not sorry to hear about the TDxK. How many days into flower?
Only 64! They mother was a 9 week strain and the father was a 20+ and it was pretty close to done at 9.
Do you still have trhe Zamaldelica x Lebanese I sent you? They have my eye at the moment and might be one of my first indoor runs. I only have 31 seeds and should probably start with 8. It would be nice to see you pop a few around the same time. Maybe in a bout a month? Or a bit sooner? Just a thought.....
I still have them. In fact I was just having to reference what was what. I never labeled them when I got them and had to seek out the thread to see what was what. I wanted to make sure I had more UD F2s as I just popped the last of what I had.

I have 6 seedlings at the moment so it'll be a minute before I pop more. I'll add 2 of those to go along with a couple of the TD x K. That was an indica Lebbie, right?

It's also the only one I bred that was with a regular female, not a feminized one. I grew 5 seeds from a feminized thai and they all went herm in veg. I have hopes for this one I think it might be a decent F1....
Nice. I typically have tried to avoid the femanized ones. Most of them are stable though. At least most of these Ace ones are.

I was looking through my seeds to pop more of the Tangie Dawg x Kerala and discovered, that was the only seed I saved, since it was from a hermie pollination. I picked it out of a big I was smoking, and all of that bud is gone now. :(

So, I put my last 3 Kerala in water last night. This cross has me wondering what Bubba Hash pollinated by Kerala will do. Hopefully I find a nice male.

Back
Top Bottom