Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Beautiful! :love: Love the landrace look of it! My bagseed Colombians from the 80s looked just like that - minus the color.
The colors come from the Nepalese side. The father was very dark purple, almost black. That's also where the sensitivity to the light cycle comes from as well, as the Nepalese is a very fast flowerer. I need to look into some pure Nepalese seeds. See what I can find.

nice buzz, but it doesn't have legs. I'm hitting again after half an hour. I didn't think that's genetic, so I'd say it should have gone longer.

I am right there with ya. Harvested early... nice buzz. No legs, not spectacular. Nice for in the morning. Bad year here with Lots of cool nights and fog. Botrytis was bad this year.. . . My P Sattelite was a little less purple than yours, but dried to green.

DUDE your Purple malawi looks just like the one I just cut down. Hard to dry with the wet weather. ... Not much of a head change yet, but I cut her down ahead of the weather - 25 degree nights for a week. Curing now.

Is That the PM x UD? Not the mother? Do you still have the mother? I love the PMxUD smoke. killer stuff.

And that bubba hash looks sweet!

Hop Y'all are doing well!

Cheers,

I am right there with ya. Harvested early... nice buzz. No legs, not spectacular. Nice for in the morning. Bad year here with Lots of cool nights and fog. Botrytis was bad this year.. . . My P Sattelite was a little less purple than yours, but dried to green.

DUDE your Purple malawi looks just like the one I just cut down. Hard to dry with the wet weather. ... Not much of a head change yet, but I cut her down ahead of the weather - 25 degree nights for a week. Curing now.

Is That the PM x UD? Not the mother? Do you still have the mother? I love the PMxUD smoke. killer stuff.

And that bubba hash looks sweet!

Hop Y'all are doing well!

Cheers,
Hey Lazy!

The Purple Satellite has developed a better buzz. Much better length on it now, although it's still not my go to.

You had a purple Malawi, or was that a purple dawg that you just cut? The picture I posted is the Malawi mother. I don't have a cut of purple dawg going at the moment. I'm growing out done more Ultra Dawg though and am planning on making more of the PD cross. I'm hoping to find a chem or boom male, but with only 4, I may be stuck with what I get. The OG pheno I used the first time did the trick though. I'm hoping for more yield on them this time around.

And yes, the Bubba Hash rocks. That and my Tangie Dawg x Kerala are what's been in my pipe for a couple of weeks now.

Cruising through Morglie, and all I can say is WOW!!

Nice pics of your garden. I love that deep purple on your Malawi that she is displaying. That’s the first time you saw it this early on!?

Your bubba hash looks very inviting, and peppered with trichromes. How long did you go with her. I have a BH seedling that’s at 42 days pf currently, and she looks to be ripening quickly!

take care!

Nice plans, nice plans everywhere :passitleft:

Cruising through Morglie, and all I can say is WOW!!

Nice pics of your garden. I love that deep purple on your Malawi that she is displaying. That’s the first time you saw it this early on!?

Your bubba hash looks very inviting, and peppered with trichromes. How long did you go with her. I have a BH seedling that’s at 42 days pf currently, and she looks to be ripening quickly!

take care!
Thank you!

My Malawi started showing purple on the sugar leaves before the buds turned. Normally, it's about halfway through flower when the buds slowly turn colors, then the sugar leaves do at the very end. My flower room hit the high 50s a few times early on for them though.

I've got Neiko's cut of Bubba Hash. I've cut it at 9 weeks from the start of pistols both times so far. It looks ready at 8, but will just keep packing on the resin. I may let one go another week, just to see if it keeps getting frostier.
Does it ever! :thumb: have you ever made any hash from it morglie? The pressed keif i got post harvest from the trim is great - green (from all the leaf in the trim), but great. I’m looking forward to shaking some from the buds only. Very hashy hash! :)
I've only made bubble hash a couple of times. I have a 1 gallon bucket I fill with trim, them I'll do a run once it fills. It's everything mixed though, which turns into 'very' energizing hash because of so the sativas I run. You don't want to smoke it before sleep, or you won't be.

I'd save up trim from just the Bubba Hash, but with as little as I manicure away, it would take me years to gather enough up. It already takes me about a year to fill the bucket for a run, and I'm normally cutting a plant every week or two.
Nice plans, nice plans everywhere :passitleft:
Thank you! :Namaste:

Don't mind if I do.. :passitleft:passing it along..
Garden is looking fantastic brother
Thank you! It's a lot of work but I love doing it.

I've got 5 Lambsbread x Amnesia, courtesy of @weenmeoff, that I sunk into soil yesterday. They're not indoor stable, so we'll see how they go. I think I'm going to flower them out in my breeder room and do an open pollination if they look to have promise. Let's hope they aren't too tough to pull off indoors.

Looking forward to watching the Lambnesia's. :headbanger:
I'm hoping they do ok. I'm planning on doing a reduced light cycle on them like the Purple Satellite like, to try and reduce chances of hermies. It may just be because they stretch like mad to. I haven't seen much about them online.

I know Amnesia was my favorite strain I had prior to starting to grow. It's the one that made me realize just how nice a pure head buzz sativa can be.

The ThaiPan x Mulanje that I kept, with the nice bushy structure, has turned out to be a male. After my initial disappointment, I decided he made a nice candidate to pollinate my ThaiPan with again. The Mulanje is fairly close to the ThaiPan as far as smell goes and the buzz is similar, although a bit racier. I should be able to find some plants that are very close to my ThaiPan in this pollination. They should have a better manageable structure. Well, hopefully. I haven't seen how the male is going to stretch in flower yet.

When I ran the P13 x Kerala, I pollinated it with a nice P13 male. I've got one of these back crosses running and she's coming along nicely. Fairly compact, and better yielding than P13.

Zamal Bliss
ThaiPan x Mulanje male.

I pulled the trigger on some more lighting. I'm adding another 2 panels in my flower room, and another 2 in my veg room. I'm getting the same QB I'm already running.

I've been under powered in my flower room, but I wanted to make sure I could control the heat. With the mini split, it's not an issue any more. In fact, I kind of need some more heat just to keep my room warm enough in the summer.

I needed the extra coverage in veg, because my plants are expanding farther out into the room than I initially planned. I'm wondering how quickly my veg plants are going to start growing, with the doubling in lighting. I may have a jungle on my hands soon.

I didn't know you were running the Zamal bliss, that's good to hear. The discontinued Zamal Hash I ran had a similar bud structure. It had very hairy balls for buds :laugh:. I meant to grab a pack of those but got the Honduras Breeze instead. I've had them so long now they've become an afterthought when I select what new seeds to pop. I did really like the zamal hash and plan on growing that again. I didn't have high hopes for it since it was discontinued but I got great feedback on it and now I'm not sure why they quit reproducing it. I still have 4-5 seeds left.

I didn't know you were running the Zamal bliss, that's good to hear. The discontinued Zamal Hash I ran had a similar bud structure. It had very hairy balls for buds :laugh:. I meant to grab a pack of those but got the Honduras Breeze instead. I've had them so long now they've become an afterthought when I select what new seeds to pop. I did really like the zamal hash and plan on growing that again. I didn't have high hopes for it since it was discontinued but I got great feedback on it and now I'm not sure why they quit reproducing it. I still have 4-5 seeds left.
I've been eyeing the Zamal Bliss ever since it hit their R&D page. This one uses a purple Zamal that is from a different source than the Zamal Hash and Zamadelica. It's supposed to be a more intense, trippy plant them the Gerrit's cut that they used for their other crosses. It has some auto flowering traits though, so hopefully they don't come through in the cross. So far my clone in veg is still holding strong, so it looks like it's solid.

I'm not sure where the bud structure comes from. The Zamal has long narrow sativa buds and NepJam isn't this blocky, but hey, I'll take it. It's been a beautiful plant and well behaved on top of it.
Garden looks great. Some interesting crosses you have going. Nice. Really
nice buds too. Cheers
Thank you!

I've been trying my hand at making different crosses, to see how traits carry over. I've found some neat ones. Now I need the space to do some true pheno hunting to reinforce them.

I need to look into some pure Nepalese seeds. See what I can find.

Do I remember correctly, isnt Nepalese good for high humid areas. I keep thinking that for some reason.
I am already thinking/worrying about next summer. Sorry thinking outloud, I need to get off the internets for the day, before I buy more stuff. I just saw pacific light has pre orders for boost strips. Argh. must resist. lights, seeds, oh my!

Great day :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom