Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

Fluxing Monster
Pure Chocolope
Day 110

Flower Time

Well my friends, the time has come for me to put this girl into flower. Today she is currently getting her first 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness. She stood at nearly 7 inches when I measured last night.

DSC_52923.JPG

DSC_52892.JPG

DSC_52871.JPG

DSC_5284.JPG

Bring on the buds

:passitleft:

Fluxing Monster
Pure Chocolope
Day 110

Flower Time

Well my friends, the time has come for me to put this girl into flower. Today she is currently getting her first 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness. She stood at nearly 7 inches when I measured last night.

DSC_52923.JPG

DSC_52892.JPG

DSC_52871.JPG

DSC_5284.JPG

Bring on the buds

I am just envisioning that sweet looking gal in a 200 gallon pot.! She will be gorgeous in your pot, I can only imagine what she would be like in a 200... HOLY MACKEREL!

She's looking great Mr A. Proper fluxwork:thumb:
:high-five: :passitleft:

Thanks Dirt, yours aren't too shabby either. :thumb:

Oh I'm getting all excited. Gonna be JARS of it!

Your getting excited, i did a little dance when i took her hour of light away. Only 8-9 weeks now till i hopefully get Jars of it. Cant wait to get in there tonight, I gotta wait till 8 pm for the lights to come on tho, only another 3 hours to wait. :dreamy:

Here. We. Goooooooooo!!!

:) Strap your self in Dan, it's gonna be one hell of a ride :passitleft:

Fluxin' A, Mr A! she is gonna be epic! :woohoo:

Thanks GhettoGro. I hope she finishes as well as she looks now. :thumb:

I am just envisioning that sweet looking gal in a 200 gallon pot.! She will be gorgeous in your pot, I can only imagine what she would be like in a 200... HOLY MACKEREL!

200 gallon pot would be.... well..... erm...... no I don't have a word in me for that. Nismo12 has a plan to do one in a 50 gal with a 1 year veg, I don't have words for that either. Mine is gonna be sweet, if I can keep her contained in my little space. :passitleft:

200 gallon pot would be.... well..... erm...... no I don't have a word in me for that. Nismo12 has a plan to do one in a 50 gal with a 1 year veg, I don't have words for that either. Mine is gonna be sweet, if I can keep her contained in my little space. :passitleft:
Well start learning new words my friend across the pond, because I have a feeling once the elections are over here in the states this fall thing will be changing and changing quickly. The American people are angry and since the government is not going to do what they should do, they will be forced to throw us a bone to distract us from the real issues and that bone I believe will be the end of prohibition. Once the USA ends prohibition, the rest of the world will not be far behind.

When I was plastic welding we were making water containers up to 3750 gallons. And even the 250 gallon which was the smallest one was pretty big. I cannot imagine a plant with 1 year veg even in 50 gallon pot. I saw people grow huge plants, they topped them for 32 (5 times) or 64 (6 times) terminals (main buds). Then monster bush happened. But I think 3-5 months of veg, top to 32-16 tops, then move her outside into greenhouse early. Cut her low for 32-64 tops save 16-32 big clones, if she has big roots and healthy soil she could make it. Then apply a netting and make monster bush with additional 16-32 smaller plants. But that's gonna need hole like 20x20ft and 3ft deep full of composted matter with some goodies added. That's enough yummy weed for a whole village :biglaugh: Damn. But that's just a thought. At least I have something to dream about.

This baby of yours on the other hand. I have a feeling you will be trimming all day and night my friend.

Well start learning new words my friend across the pond, because I have a feeling once the elections are over here in the states this fall thing will be changing and changing quickly. The American people are angry and since the government is not going to do what they should do, they will be forced to throw us a bone to distract us from the real issues and that bone I believe will be the end of prohibition. Once the USA ends prohibition, the rest of the world will not be far behind.

I dream of that day OG, when the world ends prohibition of our beloved herb. I will have to read the book that teaches all them big words, you know dictionary, I may learn a word or 3.

200gal flux......I would call that a fluxing masterpiece lol.

it would definitely be fluxing something, that's for sure. :thumb:

is that 757 litres LOL , bye bye floor man! unreal!

mr A , bringing your A game as usual !

Cheers photos :passitleft:

When I was plastic welding we were making water containers up to 3750 gallons. And even the 250 gallon which was the smallest one was pretty big. I cannot imagine a plant with 1 year veg even in 50 gallon pot. I saw people grow huge plants, they topped them for 32 (5 times) or 64 (6 times) terminals (main buds). Then monster bush happened. But I think 3-5 months of veg, top to 32-16 tops, then move her outside into greenhouse early. Cut her low for 32-64 tops save 16-32 big clones, if she has big roots and healthy soil she could make it. Then apply a netting and make monster bush with additional 16-32 smaller plants. But that's gonna need hole like 20x20ft and 3ft deep full of composted matter with some goodies added. That's enough yummy weed for a whole village :biglaugh: Damn.

Damn, the 7 gal just fits in my space, couldn't go any bigger. OG has some big girls outdoors this year in massive pots. I think he has some 200 gal and some 100 gal. Big, really big pots.

One can hope.

One can hope.

Believe and imagine. Live your dream. I want to see and I will see people using hemp for Everything. You can even build airplanes and bicycles out of it. That's why I'm going to learn woodworking among other skills, to show people what can be done.

Well I just rolled one of the pineapple chunk and it was tasty. I bet you can't wait to have a whole mess of that chocolope. :passitleft:

:passitleft: I'll have a go on that if you don't mind. Never smoked a pineapple strain yet. I still sit and imagine the finished product sat in jars.

One can hope.

Everyday jayne, everyday :passitleft:

Believe and imagine. Live your dream. I want to see and I will see people using hemp for Everything. You can even build airplanes and bicycles out of it. That's why I'm going to learn woodworking among other skills, to show people what can be done.

Yes. This is a great idea.

Back
Top Bottom