Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

i have a plan to when i move , veg a girl indoors till shes a monster then plant her in a big pre dug and filled with high brix soil plot .

dont think i could do it with a flux though......thats too intense imagine the colas on a flux that size.

I'm Jealous of you,she is amazing.
Fluxing Monster
Pure Chocolope
Day 110

Flower Time

Well my friends, the time has come for me to put this girl into flower. Today she is currently getting her first 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness. She stood at nearly 7 inches when I measured last night.

DSC_52923.JPG

DSC_52892.JPG

DSC_52871.JPG

DSC_5284.JPG

Bring on the buds

:passitleft:

Oh and I'm sure ya know but if you spot any unbalance, then raise any lesser limbs and lower any over dominant sites :)

Check out my pretenda flux that what I'm calling it its table topped for sure almost like a "sog" with no mesh
420-magazine-mobile1914663992.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1520651284.jpg
one problem I had was the stalks touching the soil and it was hurting her so I had to use stakes to hold up the stalk
420-magazine-mobile1834380678.jpg
but you see how the stalks are horizontal I split her in half over about a month
420-magazine-mobile1971289812.jpg
an experiment I'm trying to simplify the process accomplish the same results without all the delays

Outdoor organics.

OK chap, drop the ends for this next week! For this first part you want total even drive so I normally level a flux out for this part and then in a week or so lift them back up. :)

Cheers buddy. I'll do this when I get home, be a few hours yet like

Oh and I'm sure ya know but if you spot any unbalance, then raise any lesser limbs and lower any over dominant sites :)

Yep, i do this already :)

i have a plan to when i move , veg a girl indoors till shes a monster then plant her in a big pre dug and filled with high brix soil plot .

dont think i could do it with a flux though......thats too intense imagine the colas on a flux that size.

Now that sounds like a great plan. You gotta journal that one. :passitleft:

I'm Jealous of you,she is amazing.

Don't be jealous, be proud. You helped grow this beauty by providing great lighting. :thumb:

definately flower time ,let there be darkness!

And there was darkness, and the darkness was good. Good enough to create dankness :lot-o-toke:

Check out my pretenda flux that what I'm calling it its table topped for sure almost like a "sog" with no mesh
420-magazine-mobile1914663992.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1520651284.jpg
one problem I had was the stalks touching the soil and it was hurting her so I had to use stakes to hold up the stalk
420-magazine-mobile1834380678.jpg
but you see how the stalks are horizontal I split her in half over about a month
420-magazine-mobile1971289812.jpg
an experiment I'm trying to simplify the process accomplish the same results without all the delays

Outdoor organics.

That's looking nice, do you have a journal going for her? I'd love to see how she finishes.

Fluxing Monster
Pure Chocolope
Day 111

12/12 + 1

Good evening my friends and welcome once again. I returned from work late this evening after a tough day to find my (not so) little monster in great health and growing well. I did my best to pull her main ends down level with the rest of the tops, didn't quite manage to, given the space, but I came close. There are some tops in the center that are a little low, so I removed the restraints so they can rise up as much as possible over the next couple of days. I also had to bend one center top over as I couldn't pull it down any further.

Its been 2 days since her last feed and seeing as I can pick her up, she will be ready for another by midweek .

DSC_5319.JPG

DSC_53211.JPG

DSC_5322.JPG

DSC_53251.JPG

DSC_5326.JPG

:passitleft:

Be careful Mr A..... someday you may take her out for a few and she might not fit back in there lol. She looking great:thumb: nice and healthy. Keep up the fluxing great work my friend :passitleft:

:rofl: I only slid her halfway out, I would carry her into the living room but I doubt she would fit through the door. :rofl:

Be careful Mr A..... someday you may take her out for a few and she might not fit back in there lol. She looking great:thumb: nice and healthy. Keep up the fluxing great work my friend :passitleft:
hahaha thats what i thought , bugger your back too get stuck in the living room attatched to a monster flux when the paramedics arrive LOL

I like the fly's perspective view. Nice diamond shape, I bet you will find a few shiny stones on her in a few weeks.

:rofl: I only slid her halfway out, I would carry her into the living room but I doubt she would fit through the door. :rofl:
When we move our cheese into flower she had to be manipulated through the 36" door. :rofl:

It's a good problem to have about barely fitting in there. :thumb:

Oh and I know what you mean by the middle tops being a little lower. Damn leaves from other tops keep trying to cover the tops up from the light. Gotta keep her in check! :passitleft:

Lookin' great Mr. A.:thumb: Can't wait to see it buddin' up!!!:drool::slide::popcorn::dreamy:

Cheers man i don't think we will have to wait long, she should come into flower pretty quick.:thumb:

That fluxy frock has filled out since I last swung through your garden mate ;) Looking very noice indeed!

Thanks Growlow, she has filled in rather nicely. :high-five:

hahaha thats what i thought , bugger your back too get stuck in the living room attatched to a monster flux when the paramedics arrive LOL

Can you imagine trying to explain that one? It's not my back that's the problem, I have a knackered right shoulder. :volcano-smiley:

Looking fantastic Mr. A :goodjob:
111 days veg is impressive to keep her going hats off to you brother you've already accomplished greatness by her :goodjob:

Cheers Spart, i'm not gonna say it's been easy to veg her out for so long, if I did id be lying but I'm playing the long game as to build a good bank so I don't run out again. :passitleft:

Very nice work Mr Am4zin!

Very many thankyou's Canna Montana :hug:

I like the fly's perspective view. Nice diamond shape, I bet you will find a few shiny stones on her in a few weeks.

:thanks: Tomula. I'm hoping to find many many shiny stones on her.:high-five:

When we move our cheese into flower she had to be manipulated through the 36" door. :rofl:

It's a good problem to have about barely fitting in there. :thumb:

Oh and I know what you mean by the middle tops being a little lower. Damn leaves from other tops keep trying to cover the tops up from the light. Gotta keep her in check! :passitleft:

yeah I have to keep her in check, if I skip a day of minor adjustment she goes all feral on me. I had to smack her about a bit last night, just to show her who's boss.
I can imagine the struggle you had with the cheese, she was a monster. The door to where the my box is, is only 30" wide, getting my grow box in there was a big struggle, had to take the corner off the wall so it would go round it. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom