Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

Not sure that can be attributed to GLR. I have found that with a long veg period, plants usually transition to flower much quicker.

Not sure that can be attributed to GLR. I have found that with a long veg period, plants usually transition to flower much quicker.
We had our cheese in veg for 3 months and still took 6 days to get noticeable pistils. Either way she was ready to flower and she looks to be extremely happy about it.

We had our cheese in veg for 3 months and still took 6 days to get noticeable pistils. Either way she was ready to flower and she looks to be extremely happy about it.
I believe it's the quality of light that throws pistols. Cooltube takes longest (14+ days at 600 watts), Eye 1050 bare bulb, 4 days, Xtrasun ~10 days (400 watt) longer veg gives large root base and lots of sites. But you can flip any size plant after about 3 weeks up if needed. I was watching a 12/12 from seed thread a while back.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I've had plants turn in 2 days flat when switching to 12/12. I've consistently noticed that when plants are vegged longer, they usually turn quicker. I have no experience with GLR though. So maybe it has an impact as well.

Oh, that's right GLR, all bets off .

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

So excited Mr. A. It's go time and she looks fantastic!

Cheers ShiggityFlip. I'm excited for myself. Has it been 9 weeks yet? :high-five:

So the GLR must work to get flowering faster after flip. Congrats Mr A! Nice and level she is.

Cheers nismo, the GLR was my thinking for quick showing pistels too. The GLR supercharged the plant with flowering hormones but the 1 hour of light destroys just enough to prevent flowering.

could it be both? 4 days after I took out the hour she shows her sexy bits.

I remember it taking nearly 2 weeks for my first grow to show pistels.

I believe it's the quality of light that throws pistols. Cooltube takes longest (14+ days at 600 watts), Eye 1050 bare bulb, 4 days, Xtrasun ~10 days (400 watt) longer veg gives large root base and lots of sites. But you can flip any size plant after about 3 weeks up if needed. I was watching a 12/12 from seed thread a while back.

Cheers

I got Just 4 days and I use a 400 watt Mars led. Reps for the info.

I've had plants turn in 2 days flat when switching to 12/12. I've consistently noticed that when plants are vegged longer, they usually turn quicker. I have no experience with GLR though. So maybe it has an impact as well.

As stated above in reply to nismo, supercharged girl, I believe it has to have an impact, it is the first time I ran GLR, even if it was only a week.

Oh, that's right GLR, all bets off .

:rofl:

Fluxing Monster
Pure Chocolope
Day 116

12/12 + 7
Pistels + 4

Hello my friends and welcome to another update. My big girl is really starting to take off now, pistels are shooting out everywhere and I couldn't be happier with her progress. Yeah 2 or 3 limbs got a bit left behind as the rest started to stretch but on the whole she is still pretty level and looking great.

Tonight she took a biobizz week 2 flower feed (1ml grow, 2 ml Bloom and 1ml topmax) she took a gallon fed in slowly.

I've also set up a camera to take some pics during lights on. I have to manually start it everyday at 8pm when the light comes on and sometimes that won't be possible but I'll make an effort to do it at the earliest possible opportunity so I can get a good end result. I made a real ghetto mount out of rubber coated training wire and hung it from hooks in the top.

Time for some pics

DSC_5365.JPG

DSC_53681.JPG

DSC_53751.JPG

DSC_5364.JPG

Enjoy what's left of your weekend my friends.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom