Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

It looks like two plants there.:cheer:

Nope, just one big one. I promise. :love:

She's looking good Am4zin!!!!

Cheers Dave:passitleft:

Your journal is moving too fast an the flux last I saw many pages back looked Amazin Mr :thumb:

Hi Jaga, good to see you back, hope you had a great holiday. Journal does move quite quick, not as quick as some I try to keep up with tho. :passitleft:

Subbed for the flower show.

Welcome Blaze, I hope to put on a good show. :roorrip:

Oh and just a reminder to use my pinching technique on any of the secondary shoots of each site that start pulling away for the canopy :) otherwise you'll end up with more canopy buds put less depth! :)

Thanks for the reminder buddy, this is something I've been neglecting the last week or so. I must do better. :thumb:

Fluxing Monster
Pure Chocolope
Day 113

12/12 + 4
Pistels + 1

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::slide::slide::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

We have pistels everyone, my little monster is a confirmed female. I know it's a fem seed but I've been burned before.

Got my new phone today so I'm looking at mounting my old one in the box for a time lapse of this girl flowering. I would have to start it manually every day when the light comes on and then knit them all together at the end, anyway, I'll give it a go and see where we are when I finish. Naturally u had to try the camera on this new one....

DSC_5340.JPG

DSC_5341.JPG

DSC_5343.JPG

DSC_5342.JPG

DSC_5346.JPG

:passitleft:

:cheer::cheer:
Fluxing Monster
Pure Chocolope
Day 113

12/12 + 4
Pistels + 1

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::slide::slide::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

We have pistels everyone, my little monster is a confirmed female. I know it's a fem seed but I've been burned before.

Got my new phone today so I'm looking at mounting my old one in the box for a time lapse of this girl flowering. I would have to start it manually every day when the light comes on and then knit them all together at the end, anyway, I'll give it a go and see where we are when I finish. Naturally u had to try the camera on this new one....

DSC_5340.JPG

DSC_5341.JPG

DSC_5343.JPG

DSC_5342.JPG

DSC_5346.JPG

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom