Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Busy makes the work day fly :high-five:
:passitleft:

Your not wrong, can you believe it'd Friday already?

The girls are looking pretty sweet with the early frost look :green_heart:

Cheers fuzzy, the AH is looking sad at the moment. Update coming much later on.:thumb:

Looking good mate, the Ed Ros has become one of my favourite smokes, but that might have something to do with her being my first:rofl:

I'll never forget my first, she will always hold a special place in my heart. I still have a nug from her. :passitleft:

Puff puff pass Mazin. :passitleft:

As always Nicholas :passitleft:

Happy Friday Friends​

Movies and pipes sounds like a great idea, WS :)

Happy Weekend, Mr A! I know you've had a lot of stuff passed to you, but here's another ...

:grinjoint:

I love that you still have a nug from your first grow -- that's sweet and I totally understand it. There's something so awesome about the first cannabis plant we grow, isn't there? The first time I got high on weed I nurtured myself, from seed to bud, I felt thankful and in awe of the power of this plant :)

Your micro grow looked awesome as ive been reading through it MrAm4zin. Could i ask a question or 2?

You have me hope of trying a led - i had nearly given up! Do you think a Mars reflector 240w/48 would work in a 34" cab? I would ofc lst/scrog to keep the plant down (autos) just concerned about lightburn/burning. Also heat possibly! If i dont go for an led i would be using 200w cfl.

When i read your progress with your 30" cab i was really impressed!:bravo:

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom