Mr Whites Coco Nova

wonderfull news Mr. White. cant wait to see the new girls.

Been a long while since last I posted. My appologies, life got in the way of many of my hobbies. I thought that I would post a few pics from the last 6 months or so and give a quick update on the methods that I have been using since.
I will just try and go in chronological order.

These are all Xmas shots

Some Super Lemon Haze some Tangerine Dream. I cannot say enough of the Super lemon Haze pheno that I kept. I will refer to it as SLH1 from now on and have a bunch of pics of it later.

DSCN21671.JPG

DSCN21664.JPG

DSCN21653.JPG

DSCN21642.JPG

DSCN21632.JPG

DSCN21624.JPG

DSCN21614.JPG

DSCN21603.JPG

These are from the 1st week of Jan.
DSCN22181.JPG

DSCN22172.JPG

DSCN22163.JPG

DSCN22152.JPG

DSCN22133.JPG

DSCN22122.JPG

DSCN22114.JPG

DSCN22103.JPG

DSCN22092.JPG

The last for are Cluster from CH9 labs. That one netted about 4 and a half of bud. It was discontinued because it was not exceptional and there where a few hermies that I scraped off early in the flower cycle. The strange veg in the middle is an Avocado tree that hangs with the Cannabis. The Tangerine Dream and the Lucy were also discontinued for a few reasons. They were very stony but hard to trim and very airy buds. I am more of an indica kind of guy with my low roof sett-up and personal aesthetic values. There is a college word for you:cheesygrinsmiley:. Indos are just pretty to me and it is the type of plant that I grew up growing.

The next two are MKage a cross between MK Ultra and Sage. Mr Smith had some beautiful sage plants, I think that one of them won plant of the month. This seed along with the Cluster were freebies and I hate to waste good freebies. I did a couple of single plant runs of it over the next few months experimenting with longer veg times to try and increase the yield. In the end it was discontinued because again it was very good but not exceptional. The bud was compact and had a great smell and color but it was a pain to trim and the most that I ever harvested was 4.5 from a plant that was vegged way longer than usual; 45 days as compared to the normal 15 to 30 days.

DSCN22202.JPG

DSCN22191.JPG

It was very easy to grow, had little stretch and my one freebie is a pretty small sample to draw conclusions on. So over all I give it a thumbs up just not two flying thumbs up like the next plant.

This is a SLH1 form March.
DSCN22351.JPG
DSCN22341.JPG
DSCN22361.JPG
DSCN22432.JPG
DSCN2242.JPG
DSCN22411.JPG

My apologies for the stray German Shepard hair in this one.
DSCN22371.JPG

This next plant was grown from clone transplanted into an air pot for a week and then thrown in the flower room. She spent a little more than 3 weeks in 18 hours of light. This one is her as a young las. She was only 8 to twelve inches at her first night of 12 and 12.
DSCN22142.JPG

She is a leggy bitch but a super producer. Stretch is near 300% during flower and 150g plus is the average for this pheno with very little veg time. Wonderful lemon smell and dense resinous bud with a 9 to ten week flower time. I think that green house says 12 weeks on their site. Maybe it is the pheno or maybe the co2 but she is done consistently for me within 10. Trimming is very easy and the smoke is very powerful.

These are from May.
DSCN22691.JPG
DSCN22701.JPG
DSCN22712.JPG
DSCN22722.JPG

OK I will do my best to update more frequently. Not a lot of substance in this post but at least there was a few pictures. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer. Hope you enjoyed.

Did a little trimming on an SLH and thought I'd share some photos. This was from a pheno that i let expire. Still very good but too stretchy for my facilities. This one also goes for 2 weeks longer than the other pheno. 178g from this foxy lady.

DSCN23102.JPG

DSCN23132.JPG

DSCN23151.JPG

DSCN23181.JPG

DSCN23172.JPG

DSCN23192.JPG

I might try Nug of the month with one of these shots. Not quite purple enough for a win, but I might throw it up anyways. I will try and get a few garden shots in the next couple of days.

Here is the state of the state as of now...

This is a SLH that I am going to get huge before flower. She has been in veg for 4 weeks or so. Probably go at least another 2 before I have room for her.
DSCN23331.JPG

These are some Liberty Haze that I am sorting through to find a mother.
DSCN23342.JPG

New Hood. Last one started sparking. It lasted 5 years though at least.
DSCN23222.JPG

Flower Room
DSCN23241.JPG

The two that just started flower are a Liberty and a Jamacan Dream both are unknowns to me.
DSCN23212.JPG

DSCN23232.JPG
-

The rest are Super Lemons
DSCN23201.JPG

DSCN23262.JPG

DSCN23252.JPG
-
DSCN23272.JPG

DSCN23281.JPG

DSCN23294.JPG

DSCN23303.JPG

DSCN23312.JPG

This is what I am spending my free time on..
DSCN23324.JPG

Thanks for stopping by.

you should consider including your grows in your signature. to add your journals to your signature go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address of your journals first page and paste into the open box.

I settled on a one of each; Cotton Candy, Purps, Blue dream, Spicy White Devil and THC Bomb. Herbie's has been promoting the Bomb seeds for as long as I can remember so I thought I would give them a try. While I'm on the subject of Herbie, his discrete super stealth shipping is the way to go.

DSCN24471.JPG
DSCN2454.JPG
DSCN2450.JPG
DSCN24512.JPG

There is also a Great White Shark. Forgot about her till I looked at the pictures. Green house has never let me down, really enjoy their videos and charity work as well as their genetics. The clones are Super Lemons and Jamaican Dreams that I will be keeping as Bonsai moms for future runs.

Hey Guys,
Thought that I would give a quick update to show whats been going on around here. I am super excited about the new baby girls. Its like this is my first show I am so giddy. Before I get to the meager update on the young ones, I thought I would give you a peek at a few of the old ones.

The first two are a liberty haze by Barneys. She is going to be a beast. I have been kind of lazy so not positive what week of flower she is in but I am guessing about 25 days or so. I think that she is going to go long 10 to 12 weeks we shall see.
DSCN24611.JPG

DSCN24601.JPG

The next one is a Super Lemon Haze that is going to be a beast as well. The pheno that this one was cut from goes kind of long 12 weeks or so but it is worth it.
DSCN24592.JPG

These next too are a different pheno of Liberty haze. All three that I have going look like totally different strains. I hope barney comes through for me. Tangareen dream and Lucy were a disappointment. Sorry, no close up as it did not turn out.
DSCN24572.JPG

DSCN24561.JPG

Next is a Jamaican Dream that is about four days into flower. Behind her is a Super Lemon that is the same age.
DSCN2455.JPG

And finnally the babies. I have to go out of town for a day or I would have placed them in the Veg cab one at a time as they broke the surface. I wanted to get them all in their new homes and out of the germination bubble before their tap roots hit bottom so. I tansplanted all of them a tad early.
DSCN24621.JPG
DSCN24632.JPG
DSCN24642.JPG

I may be starting a new journal with the five new strains and wrap this one up. Not sure that I have the time but I will make sure that I link to it if I do. Take care.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom