MVortex's Perpetual Thread For A 4x4 Tent & RDWC

Quick check a few minutes ago and the girls woke up fine. DP is stretching like crazy, so good thing I added the netting, and I've been weaving her a bit to try and keep her in check.

More later. Lots going on outside the garden today, as well as the past few.

Flower/Flip: Day 9

08921363-45FD-41D7-8201-E26184045837.jpeg

Couple holes still to fill in, but they're coming through well I think. I've been tucking large fans and trying to keep it all about even. Durban Poison has given the most issue, but go figure. The left of the two Strawberry Lemonade is a hair slower to stretch than her sister to the right, but she'll fill in alright.

The thinning of the mix seems to have got things back in the right direction. The pH has risen to 6.3, water level (in the top off) is going down, EC steady or a very slight decrease. Chart says don't panic, so won't. :D

12 days into the flip and from the quick peek I had last night, it's almost time to raise the light a bit. Still have one little corner that is a few inches shorter than the rest, but it's all coming together pretty well I think.

Nice job on the canopy! :thumb:

Thanks! I've been fighting against the Durban Poison a good bit. Imagine a sativa being a bit stretchy. :laugh:

She's not too bad, but definitely a little quicker than Blue Dream, which is a hair quicker than the Strawberry Lemonades in the front. It's getting better though. The front left SL is a hair slower to start the stretch, but she's catching up. So far it's been manageable at least. When I finally had a chance to look last night, everything was pretty evened up, with that one corner being the exception.

Res change day! Lucky me. LOL

Mixing up the new feed now, but not sure when I can balance the change. Have company coming over today so trying to get the heavy lifting out of the way so I don’t disappear for hours. Drain and fill is the “quick” part, so easier to manage.

Res has been changed. Haven’t seen where the final EC ended up.

- 1g/gal of organic calmag (no N) from True Plant Science
- 6g/gal of Mega Crop

Will sneak a peek at the EC/ppm later.

Damn, thought I put the numbers up before I got distracted.

EC: 1.71
PPM: 1200
pH: 6.2

The pH was out the box with RO, the organic calmag, MegaCrop, and no pH down (yet.) Probably need some if it drifts up a tick though.

Well, here's the Crack Baby. Some rando's from a sampling of buds. Looks like I know what I'll be doing tomorrow, unless I suddenly turned into Ray Charles and can't see shit. :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

Gotta say the microscope made a big difference. I tried again with the loupe and couldn't see the same.

IMG_3515.JPG

IMG_3516.JPG

IMG_3517.JPG

IMG_3518.JPG

IMG_3519.JPG

IMG_3520.JPG

IMG_3521.JPG

IMG_3522.JPG

IMG_3523.JPG

IMG_3524.JPG

A good scope is a must have.

Certainly made the difference for this! Once I get a little more coffee under the belt, it's off to do the deed.

Back
Top Bottom