My 1st Attempt At AutoFlowers!

To my knowledge I don't think they should have stretched like that. I know it's the lights but with the 400w hps coming VERY soon, I just didn't bother to add more white light as my funds are pretty limited at the moment.

I'm looking to by more of those LED's I have as they seemed to do the trick at bringing "The Runt" back to life !

Either way I'm not too fussed about them stretching because this has happened a few times to me now but always turned out to be super yielders!

They are now also starting to smell! You know that fresh leafy earthy kinda smell. But the AK47 smells SKUNKY AS HELL! I stuck my head under the light before I took the pictures and I thought Mrs Pepper had smoked one in the bathroom before I entered. Totally shocked me at how potent it smells at such a young age!

Fingers crossed OZ is right though. I can't wait to see these ladies thrive at their best !

Mate, as LA said to me, stretch isn't a problem at this stage. You can re-pot deeper :) They look great and I know you'll do well. ALL 420ers want the best for our community and YOU know the best growers are subbed so help is ALWAYS on tap :)

Mate, as LA said to me, stretch isn't a problem at this stage. You can re-pot deeper :) They look great and I know you'll do well. ALL 420ers want the best for our community and YOU know the best growers are subbed so help is ALWAYS on tap :)

I've already transplanted the Auto's to their final home mate. Seriously, I'm not concerned about stretching at all.

If they turn out to be anything as good as my previous grow I'll be super happy !

This said, remember I'll be doing more Auto grows in the near future so maybe the problem will be resolved. But like I said it's 100% the light that's making them stretch like this. I'll get a proper grow light for my next attempt. My local 420 store actually has T5's in stock and it'll be in my price range since I wont be needing to buy an HPS now. (My fellow friend is donating me his 400w HPS since he started to go outdoors).

But I'm appreciating all the help and love, never the less !

Many thanks my 420 heads :)

i rep every time i see something cool, or someone says something helpful, not sure but i think reps are what gives you more green dots by your name, could be wrong tho , lol

WHAT ARE REPS?? ----- theres your answer in link form. :Namaste:

Auto stretch can be a beautiful thing or an absolute headache. Trust me. :)

Things are looking good sir. :thumb:

Hopefully they'll start to produce more foliage rather than "stretch" when I hit em with the almighty sun god !

You think they look ok so far then mate ?

looks good to me, but then idk sh!t about autos, and dont know much bout growing, just throw a bunch of $ at it and pray, lol

then if that dont work, hit :420: and find some guys that do know , :rocker::rollit:

Best community on the planet here Auto :420: Guys n girls who will give YOU all THEIR time and knowledge if you REALLY want to grow great green :circle-of-love::peace:

I'll try to keep posting pictures every other day from now on ...

They seem to be absolutely thriving after that 1st watering after transplanting !

The Auto Crit's 3rd node has grown more than 5mm since I last posted those pictures !!!

Back
Top Bottom