My 1st Grow

Did it come with a Feeding schedule in the package? If not, I'll see if I can find one here. I saw it somewhere yesterday.

I found it. Go to this Link. It's post Number 12. Fox Farms feeding schedule

Sorry for the delay but yes it did but I also know too start low and not go by what the bottles say

Daily pic, i'm tired so I'm taking 1 pic of both ladies. :420:

20140413_212325.jpg

I have well water 250' deep with a PH of 6.4 and PPM of between 110-128. I ordered fox farm nutes but I haven't used them yet. I've been using nutes from a farmer but wanted fox farm for flowering, but looking at my plants they don't need anything. I haven't fed just well water and superthrive every other watering. Opinions wanted and comments wanted.

20140414_231315.jpg

They look nice. So your grow room is big enough for 2 how big is the space you using for dem? And the bulbs are cfl, what kind of lights are those? And the soil mix you usen? They look nice month old then

I have a 3'-3'-7' closet i vegged with cfl 6500k 6 26w then went to a 400w MH now in flower with 400w HPS. Using a soil mix a from a farmer and i'm using fox farm nutes. The CFL in the pic is just to give some 6500k spectrum. Don' know if it will make a difference though.

Honestly, you're in Flower now, so the HPS is already providing the perfect spectrum. As you can tell by looking at the HPS, it is more of an orange color as evidenced in the sky in late summer and early fall. Your 400 watter will cover about 3 square foot & the footprint of your light is more than enough to provide a nice crop. I don't think CFLs or T5's aren't going to hurt them, but why use additional electric when not really needed?

I used cfls mounted on bars along the floor for bottom lighting. I used t5s on the sides for side lighting. I used a 400 watt HPS overhead for top lighting. I was not concerned about the power bill. My plants were all huge bushy things. Would they have been without all that extra light? I have no idea. Perhaps not, but I did it that way and got great results. I would go with whatever you are comfortable with and whatever will work for your budget. :Namaste:

Thats your first grow. You got the green thumb. Ivealwa5s wanted to grow but live with my parents right now and in aptment.whats best odor reducing methods

Thats your first grow. You got the green thumb. Ivealwa5s wanted to grow but live with my parents right now and in aptment.whats best odor reducing methods

Try to get a strain that doesn't produce that much odor. I'm growing AK-48s and Skunk/Northern Lights right now & there is no odor whatsoever! The only time you catch a whiff is when you are inspecting the plants and after you touch them Your fingers get real sticky and smell very sweet. AK-48s and Skunk/Northern Lights can be trained to stay very low & I highly recommend these for indoor stealth & very low odor.

:Namaste:

Isnt a charcoal burner for odor. How much would a nice set up cost for maybe growin a single plant or two? And do u have to let them grow to full length or can u bud earlier.? I would assume u would lose yield but if one didnt want them to huge

Back
Top Bottom