My 1st Grow

Nice plants! Do a search on 420Magazine for "defoliation". You may be interested.....

Thanks i have already took off all the undergrowth that i need too. I will not be trimming anymore. Have you looked at my plants good.

I have twice defoliated twice. I'm not worried about having a tall plant i want buds. You dont really want to take the top fan leaves and since i'm running a 400w HPS and have LST through the entire grow i have plenty of tops that all get the same amount of light. A tall plant does not equal a lot of buds. It depends on several factors.

getting closer :high-five:

20140513_121752.jpg
20140513_121732.jpg
20140513_121050.jpg
20140513_121041.jpg

I lined my closet with emergency blanket from walmart. I know my temps got up but the mother-in-law wanted to come down to the basement so I had to close up my ventilation and close my drapes over my plants. I just put a cup of water in there thanks for that. As far as nutes go I'm unsure of the NPK but if you saw this man's tomato farm I don't think you would be worried, I'm gonna follow his feeding program.

haha the mother in law! I know just how you feel my bird is biiig time pot head worse then iv ever bin and her mam thinks she's miss goody 2 shoes lol so wenever she on way round its like wow! Big clean up! Stash the hash, dock the zoot, move the bags! SPRAY! Oh sheeeet we out of air freshener! Dammm!!! I share your pain...

A tall plant does not equal a lot of buds. It depends on several factors.

Oh you nailed it there Rillos, that is absolutely correct. I just finished of 9 midgets myself. One was only 16'' high & produced heavily. The others did very well themselves also.

How tall are your plants? I'd guess maybe 22'' - 24'' inches? Nice thing is, they are done stretching now so you can keep the lights nice & close. I think they are going to be very dense also.! :high-five:

Great looking grow. You can see how compact the buds & colas are starting to form on your plants!

:thumb:

Looks great. Subbed. I think the dirt from the organic tomato farmer is working well! I didn't read entire journal, just skimmed, curious, have your girls got any compost tea? R U using just water? Any bottled nutes? EWC?
Looking good man!

Looks great. Subbed. I think the dirt from the organic tomato farmer is working well! I didn't read entire journal, just skimmed, curious, have your girls got any compost tea? R U using just water? Any bottled nutes? EWC?
Looking good man!

I'm not sure of what he has in the soil but i'm using my well water 250' deep 140 ppm 6.6 PH out of the kitchen sink and fox farm trio nutes.

Back
Top Bottom