My First Grow - 420 Autos - 1000 Watts

Down for this show... That must of been a good ass deal lol
well the first 2 stores i went to were between $1500 and $1800 for a 5'x5' setup, i ended up getting 1 5x5 and 2 4x8s, lights, 1000 watt adjustable ballast, light movers, co2 setup with controller, 2 4' charcoal canisters soil, nutes,ppm/ ph meter, well lets just say all ive added was seeds and it was less than the first $1500 price.

I'm in! I'm growing 420 Blueberry outside so I am really curious to see how they do indoors. My first outdoor Blueberry ran 84 days and my second (which I ran LST on and I highly recommend it) is still fattening up at 93 days!!! 420 specs it at 55 days so I hope you get closer to that in the tent :)

420 auto Blueberry LST with 13 tops:

20170817_095247.jpg
hope mine look that good

Crazy that the autos went so long! Look great though! I was always told just to let autos go and avoid topping or over training.... looks like you showed them! Good looking colas!

Went that long and is still going! Don't think it's going to come down before next weekend which will put it over 100 days...an autoflower! Freaking weird but the AK-47 auto I'm also growing is the same way. I'm sure indoors yours will be faster but interest to see by how much. You running 20/4? If you're in a hurry and don't mind the $ for electricity you can run 24/0. That's probably where 420 got their timing from ;)

Autos take more abuse than the breeders say they will. Some growers have no trouble with topping or FIMing. But even if you don't want to try that yet, LST goes great with autos. I won't let one grow straight up again unless I'm going to try something new on it.

lol thats what the wife said too but i got a deal i couldnt pass up so im gonna do my best not to lose to much in my learning curve. ive met some great people here though that have givin me some very helpful info.
Just start like 2 or 3 of your plants into flower in 2 or 3 weeks and you'll improve your knowledge and skills as the plant size increases. At least That's my plan for my 2.Grow :)

Wow! Looks like a fantastic setup and a great start. I'm smoking my first grow and on my second now. Learned a LOT in my first. Hoping to get a higher yield on number two. Even with a lot of mistakes, the quality is out of this world! I used Coco and organic nutes.

Just start like 2 or 3 of your plants into flower in 2 or 3 weeks and you'll improve your knowledge and skills as the plant size increases. At least That's my plan for my 2.Grow :)

That's a great idea if you're growing photos, but Irondog is growing autoflowers so they're going to burst into flower whenever their genetics are programmed to.

Come to think of it, there's no purpose for a veg tent and a flower tent with autoflowers...you keep the same light/dark pattern through the whole grow! Dunno why I didn't think to mention that earlier.

The only way to get a harvest every 30 days with autoflowers is to plant a crop every 30 days.

well guys im pretty happy with how its going i got alot of grief from friends and the grow shop i go to about transplanting autos and not just starting in the right pot. i was also told that they would take along time to recover from the transplant. im sure that it wasnt helpful doing it but they have done pretty good since then. i did transplant with microbes and a little revive and heres how much better they look after just going on 3 days.

so night 14
420-magazine-mobile2031722647.jpg

and starting day 17
420-magazine-mobile1084836567.jpg

420-magazine-mobile9191334.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1880515152.jpg

I've been feeding mine veg and bloom nutes throughout most of their life cycles and improving my results. Low P high N for veg and low N high P for flower, each plant is happier with a different ratio. I have a sativa that can't get enough N and some seem to never get enough P in flower and get purple petioles and stem streaks.
I really just add a few ml per gallon of the opposite nute to each feed and it seems to help keep from getting deficiencies.

Back
Top Bottom