My First Grow... Afgan x Mazar

well, u da man, da mago man to be precise... lol, so when should I starve these girls? or should I switch to no nutes first, then starve them? I plan to harvest between the 29th and the 1st

very cool, i'll let everyone know how it goes, pix later today

I wouldn't call it starving :cheesygrinsmiley:
the last month, flush then cut back the water.

My strains are pure to high sativas so I got plenty time to play with.
Wow thats cool. Very good to know I wonder If you can apply it to a hydro grow.:hmmmm:
very cool, i'll let everyone know how it goes, pix later today

I'm in for this.:popcorn:

Let's all get out to VOTE in the 420 Contest's Here

Pan4

Okay, here's some new pix!

Afgan x Mazar:
SANY0247_1.JPG

SANY0248_1.JPG

Bagweed:
SANY0250_1.JPG

SANY0251_1.JPG

As you all can see, they're budding nicely, more so the Bagweed than the AxM.

we sure got you straightened out, didn't we? great job man , great job.

yea, i had to screw up almost every single thing first, but that's how I learn best. You guys rock, i've learned so much through this. I can't wait to try some cool stuff on my next grow. Haven't decided if i'm gonna do LST or ScrOG.... any suggestions?

both!? lol, i wasn't aware you can do both... i'm gonna need some serious help if i attempt that feat. i'll think it over, gotta get a plan together. it's gonna be so nice to harvest my own bud! well worth the 3 months!

both!? lol, i wasn't aware you can do both... i'm gonna need some serious help if i attempt that feat. i'll think it over, gotta get a plan together. it's gonna be so nice to harvest my own bud! well worth the 3 months!

Not like I've done it :Rasta: seems like ScrOG is kinda LSTing the plants anyway... but I don't see why you can't do both... might have to try myself! :smokin:

okay, so here's where I'm at:

Just switched to 8/16 to speed up maturation.
Gonna use nutes till wed, then flush with just water for the next week, then no water the final week.
I will remain in 8 on/16 off for the remainder of the grow.
Harvest will happen on/around the 29th.
The buds will be dried in a loosely folded paper bag for 4-5 days, then cured for a week-2 weeks, then kept in air tight container.

Sound like a plan? :rollit:

surprisingly, no. I bought a plug-in type of thing, switches fragrances every hour or so. put it on high and it does a decent job. i have people in the same room as the closet and they never know. smell hasn't been too bad, but these plants are fairly small and kept in a closet with little air flow...

lol, if i could smell my stuff outside my room, i'd be nervous. thanks for the +rep

hey guys and gals,

not much to update on for the previous week. the girls are growing and budding nicely, no real problems. I've switched to just strait water and back to a 10/14 from 8/16 to give the girls more "sunlight". I don't think i'm gonna have to cut off the water the final week. The girls, or at least the Bagweed, are showing a milky white hairs now. gonna wait till they get to about 30-40% red/orange to harvest. I'm looking for an energetic high so i'm trying to avoid the THC breaking down in to CBDs. no real reason to update with pix as everything is fine. I'll take some pix before, during, and after harvest as my final pix. thanks to everyone that helped me with this grow: XSV, Insider, and DaMagoMan in particular for your help through the entire process. A bunch of you others helped me too and I thank you as well, just giving honorable mention to those guys.

Back
Top Bottom