My First Grow Ever: Hydro With LED, Candy Cane

It does have that "hay" or "cut grass" smell that I've read about recently
image4_1_5.JPG
cure21.JPG
image51045.JPG

Mine are kind of crispy too, they dried out more than I wanted because they were small buds...only took 3 days. If your small stems break with little pressure, start curing. And get those 62 percent humidipaks...they'll help a lot in curing and maybe lessening that crispiness.

So far all is going well, but it would suck if I fucked it up now at the end lol. I'll definitely look into the humidipaks, I heard about those briefly on here but I'm not sure what store I can go pick them up at and what I'm really supposed to do with them and my yield. So far ive heard I'm supposed to burp the jar 2-3 times a day which I could do in the morning before work for about an hour or two, and at night after for for another hour or two.

Unless you guys have a better instruction for me...

So far all is going well, but it would suck if I fucked it up now at the end lol. I'll definitely look into the humidipaks, I heard about those briefly on here but I'm not sure what store I can go pick them up at and what I'm really supposed to do with them and my yield. So far ive heard I'm supposed to burp the jar 2-3 times a day which I could do in the morning before work for about an hour or two, and at night after for for another hour or two.

You can get them from Amazon for like 15 bucks and you just drop one in the jar and your humidity is all taken care of.

I burp mine for 1 15 minute period a day and keep them in a dark place the rest of the time. It's working I guess, I like my stuff and it's smooth, taste great, and is in my obviously biased opinion just great. I'm sure you'll think yours is too, regardless of your burping schedule.

Well guys, my bud has been curing for almost a week now and I just tried a small bud from the jar....WOW.
WOW, it is some nice bud! Feels stronger than most the stuff I've been buying lately(currently finishing up a quarter of G13 I picked up).
The taste is a tiny bit chemical-tasting but I think it just needs more curing for all of that to get up out of there. But as far as the high and the smoke, smooth sailing. Love it. I would have never imagined myself growing my own medicine and to experience it for the first time is such an awesome accomplishment to me. Thanks to those of you who have been checking back on this thread and my grow!

Now that I've got 12 more seeds of this strain....lol.....do I start another grow or try a different strain?
Candycane is cool by me!

Well guys, my bud has been curing for almost a week now and I just tried a small bud from the jar....WOW.
WOW, it is some nice bud! Feels stronger than most the stuff I've been buying lately(currently finishing up a quarter of G13 I picked up).
The taste is a tiny bit chemical-tasting but I think it just needs more curing for all of that to get up out of there. But as far as the high and the smoke, smooth sailing. Love it. I would have never imagined myself growing my own medicine and to experience it for the first time is such an awesome accomplishment to me. Thanks to those of you who have been checking back on this thread and my grow!

Now that I've got 12 more seeds of this strain....lol.....do I start another grow or try a different strain?
Candycane is cool by me!
Can you only grow one at a time?

Can you only grow one at a time?

The device itself has room for 6 plants but I dont think I'd do more than 2 at a time because of the limited space. I was thinking of doing two, but Id like to try a strain that is known for low odor while growing. Odor is my only concern, even though I use the ona pro gel and a mini tower fan with built in carbon filter.

420-magazine-mobile784436887.jpg
these are 12 bucks for a pack and one of these sizes are good for up to an ounce. eBay or amazon has them. Think they also have a website ...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom