My First Grow in DWC!

roseman, growing is def addictive . all i can think about now is another grow. but the wife bput a stop to that. She get nervous. and i cant blame her.but i will do another grow eventually . till then i'll be on here learning and helping as much as i can.

FPF, hows it going ? u must be real close to cutting down huh ?i look forward to seeing you in the bud of the month contest !!and pom too.

The whole plant is now in ajars. they seemed real dry for just 5 days. i have a couple stems in the freezer to add in there to get some moister back. theres def smokeable buds now and let me say WOW. it doesnt hit you right away but when it does watch out. i had the munchies all day at work ..lol def more of a body high which is what i wanted so thats good. very hard to stay motivated at work. im going to get a scale fri and se what i got for weight.

heres some pics.
DSCN3267.JPG

DSCN3268.JPG

DSCN3270.JPG

DSCN3273.JPG

DSCN32751.JPG

DSCN3274.JPG

thanks roseman, i refinished that coffee table. it was in rough shape. and i know the wife will come around, when i have to start buying it again.

Give here fair warning so you don't run out before your next grow would be done and cured.

My wife is quite the opposite. Now she asking about the grow plan for the next grow when I switched this last grow to flower. She looks at it as the medicine it is. Told you I'm a lucky guy!

Gratz on the absolutely tasty looking nugs!!!! +reps

Great grow man! When and if finances ever allow I am gonna do bubbles, I already have my tubs, my stones and air pump....but I am unwilling to start without a good supply of nutes and a good digital meter. And finances are tight.

Hope your wife relents.

:peace: brother.

thanks everyone. i have a question. so i hung dried the bud for 3 or 4 days. on day 4 the buds were super dry. so i moved them into the jars. now i have a smell. not a totally bad smell. but not exactly the smell you smell when you crack open a bud. has kind of an amonia odor but only slightly. i dont want to add a frozen stem to bring back moister if there is mold. so i guess my question is what does mold smell like. be specific as possible please and thank you all

so i have been having the wife open the jars up for an hour each day while im at work. this whole smell thing could just be more in my head than any actual problem. it might just be the bud. i compare the smell to the stuff i have been smoking at work. which is some very strong shit. it is ao hard to work after a bowl of the stuff. So i have had the jars open for several hours tonight, a lil bit ago i went in and fluffed them around and lightly shook them and left open. i smelt in the jars again and the funny smell isnt as noticeable. i dont think there is any real possibility of mold. the climate around here is very dry. so after hanging the plants for 3 days they were really dry. i could bent one direction and as soon as i went back the other way the snapped no problem. when the were hung dry the setup was this. humidity around 35 - 40 % 2 oscillating fans , one blowing over the cardboard box and under the hanging plants. and the other fan was facing a far wall just oscillating towards it. left the forced hot air duct open (usually during the grow i kept it covered to keep the heat down). and a ceiling fan on low running the whole time. did i dry too quickly, i wasnt trying to do that i just wanted to make sure there was plenty of air flow to avoid mold.well ill keep a nose on them and see what happenes. im just hoping that when it is all said and done that the jar smells like nug when u break in to it. right now it doesnt. but inside the bud smells awesome.

Back
Top Bottom