My First Grow in DWC!

CHOP CHOP , TIMBER !!!!!!! she coming down today !! good amount of amber trichs.. shes ready and so am i.. pics later

well 8 hrs in and about 1/2 way done. getting some major scissor hash. oh yeah. there is so much bud. well i'll update when im done.

well everyone, after 14 looong hours of trimming im all done. it really sucks doing that all by myself. way too tired to post pics tonight . prob some time tomorrow

and heres the final product. took absolutley forever. but it is well worth it. Dont have a scale so dont know the wet weight. but there is alot of good size buds so dry i'll make a sound guess at 2.5- 3 ozs. gonna make butter with all the trimmings. Got 2 good size balls of scissor hash. mmmm.

White Widow 56 days 12/12 After i cut all the internal twine supports she practically fell open. heavy nugs.
DSCN3221.JPG

DSCN3221.JPG

DSCN3222.JPG

DSCN3226.JPG

DSCN3223.JPG

DSCN3224.JPG

DSCN3225.JPG

DSCN3228.JPG

DSCN3230.JPG

DSCN3231.JPG

DSCN3227.JPG

DSCN3229.JPG

DSCN3240.JPG

DSCN3239.JPG

DSCN3241.JPG

DSCN3242.JPG

DSCN3243.JPG

DSCN3236.JPG

DSCN3238.JPG

DSCN3246.JPG

DSCN3232.JPG

DSCN3233.JPG

DSCN3248.JPG

hope you all enjoyed the pics. i know i sure enjoyed taking them. Smoke report when its dry.

Wow those buds look delicious, +1 on the smoke report. I keep hearing around my area people saying you cannot grow good buds in hydro, if only they knew

Those people must not know what there talking about. The only thing you sacrifice with hydro is a little taste, but the bigger yields, higher potency and faster growth definitely make up for it.

Good points all, MMRC! And I'd even dispute the taste difference. Guess it's how you like your bud to taste. Personally taste is pretty far down on the list but maybe someone else would have a different opinion. I've never been accused of having a disserning palate.

Back
Top Bottom