My First Grow in DWC!

I would not let those spots or wierd colors on the elaves bother me at all, especially this close to the end.
What most people call "reaching maturity" is actually reaching the end of the entire growing period...........it is about to die anyway! Either form OLD AGE or from being abused (supercropping) and starved of nutes by Flushing.

They really are the picture of HEALTH to me. ...just a few slight imperfections.

heres some pics. tried to get good trich shots!! hope you like.

WHITE WIDOW 42 DAYS 12/12

DSCN2984.JPG

DSCN2985.JPG

DSCN2981.JPG

DSCN2983.JPG

DSCN2980.JPG

DSCN2978.JPG

DSCN2979.JPG

DSCN2976.JPG

DSCN2977.JPG

Congratulations, dude. You're almost there. Job well done. Enjoy the fruits of your labor! I gotta try that white widow, she looks insane.

Wonderful looking girls ! can't wait until your smoke report. I am converted ! after this one i'll never do soil again ! thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences . :thanks:

Great pix, great plants, great grow! :cheer:

Love the colas on your girls. They look very happy and so will you! :bong:

:peace:

I agree with Frostybuds! Keep that microscope handy. When the go they can go quick. Have you decided on a stopping point as far as trich development? With my plants I'd be about 3 days from cut. I like about 30-40% some shade of amber and the rest cloudy with a few clear here and there. Gets the body/mind trippy thing going.

Buzz Buzz, goes the chainsaw!
T I M B E R ! chevyman yells, wait get a ford to cushion the fall! lol
Yeah chevy, I agree with MC, that 30-40%, on the money!

Study up on rosemans harvest guide quickly and make the decision.

Here is some quick tips--of course strain has everything to do with it but as far as harvest window:
Early=Heady-sativa like high-wake n bake
50/50= Head/body stone--daytime smoke
Late=Body-Indica like-- sit on the couch n get baked!

well guys and girls... not much to report. just some new pics . should be another week or two.Just started work tue. so havnt had much time to get on the computer. i barley have time to look at the girl and do maintenance. i had to move the light timer from 7am to 7pm , now its is 6:30am-6:30 pm. i have to leave at 6:35 so i have 5 min to add water and adjust the ph. then i get home at 6:15 so i have like 15 min at night. kinda miss being here with my girl all day.. oh well id rather be making money...

Sample from near the top of plant... just turning cloudy
DSCN3039.JPG

DSCN3040.JPG

DSCN30341.JPG

DSCN30381.JPG

DSCN3031.JPG

DSCN30321.JPG

DSCN30301.JPG

DSCN3027.JPG

DSCN30292.JPG

DSCN30251.JPG

DSCN3026.JPG

DSCN30241.JPG

DSCN3022.JPG

DSCN3021.JPG

DSCN3019.JPG

Every time I see one of your update posts I cringe. I know that when I hit that link I might as well go do something else for a while. It only took 23 minutes to get these new ones. Most are complete. I hate dial-up! lol

But the destination is certainly worth the journey. +Reps :bong:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom