My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

sounds like you just described my 20's bro...sooner or later priorities change.all it took for me was meeting the right woman,and a little luck getting into the carpenters union.I did my aprenticeship bought this house set up the grow and now I work with a friend flipping houses. ya gotta slowdown sometime brotha!

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

haha mate its all good. i actually do need to slow down and cut back. was talking to my partner christmas day and i really didnt realise how much time im away from home, more than i thought i was. i try not to be consumed by money as that was my downfall in past. i think my ambition is too big for a one man band! i dont need to carry the workload i have, i think i need some serious changes this year. gradually though, no shocks to the system. im very selfish at times and i just want the best for my family. i see that as money and security as i was very poor growing up but i guess just being there is the most important. shit ive been through alot these last few weeks (since my mma loss! realised im doing so much wrong), midlife crisis kicking in. haha hate this time of year

haha mate its all good. i actually do need to slow down and cut back. was talking to my partner christmas day and i really didnt realise how much time im away from home, more than i thought i was. i try not to be consumed by money as that was my downfall in past. i think my ambition is too big for a one man band! i dont need to carry the workload i have, i think i need some serious changes this year. gradually though, no shocks to the system. im very selfish at times and i just want the best for my family. i see that as money and security as i was very poor growing up but i guess just being there is the most important. shit ive been through alot these last few weeks (since my mma loss! realised im doing so much wrong), midlife crisis kicking in. haha hate this time of year

We sound much a like when it comes those morals & values!

Alright, I hope everybody had an awesome new years I figure i ll start the new year off with an update.
day 15 of flower
Temp 82 degrees
RH 40%
co2 ppm's 1000-1200
res ppm's 900
I cant wait to get more lights! You can really see the difference in the size of the stalks and nugs on the 2 girls in the middle of the screen that get the delay from the light rails twice. Once I have 4 more lights they will all look like that:)
IMAG02558.jpg

IMAG02568.jpg

IMAG025711.jpg

IMAG025811.jpg

IMAG025912.jpg

pk(im thinking about entering this one in the next POM contest)
IMAG026013.jpg

pk
IMAG026215.jpg

pk
IMAG026316.jpg

pk
IMAG026110.jpg

IMAG026414.jpg

pk
IMAG026510.jpg

IMAG026614.jpg

pk
IMAG026715.jpg

hgk
IMAG026815.jpg

hgk
IMAG026914.jpg

this is the huge hgk that catches the delay twice.it was stripped of all fan leaves 6 days ago
IMAG027013.jpg

same hgk
IMAG027113.jpg

hgk
IMAG027216.jpg

hgk
IMAG027315.jpg

hgk
IMAG027418.jpg

chernobyl
IMAG027517.jpg

chernobyl
IMAG027613.jpg

berrybomb
IMAG027717.jpg

berrybomb
IMAG027815.jpg

chernobyl keeper pheno
IMAG027915.jpg

chernobyl keeper
IMAG028112.jpg

IMAG02829.jpg

canopy is fairly even suprisingly:)
IMAG028316.jpg

IMAG028411.jpg

monster pk
IMAG028510.jpg

same pk
IMAG028612.jpg

IMAG02558.jpg

I could'nt be happier with the way things are going this round.I ll be adding the second level of support lines in the next week or so.hope you all like the pics:)

Thanks Wiz:) I dont know how much the new ones cost yet they come out next month,I paid $1500 ea for mine so im guessing around $375 for the smaller ones.I wish they would of had them when i bought mine.I really like the idea of being able to spread the smaller lights out for better overall coverage and the fact that you wont need more plugs because they can be daisy chained together. when I get the new lights im going with those for sure,between the 4 big ones and the 16 smaller ones there wont be a nug in the room not getting direct light!

congrats on winning MOTM Wiz you deserve it bro:bravo: :thumb:

Thanks Wiz:) I dont know how much the new ones cost yet they come out next month,I paid $1500 ea for mine so im guessing around $375 for the smaller ones.I wish they would of had them when i bought mine.I really like the idea of being able to spread the smaller lights out for better overall coverage and the fact that you wont need more plugs because they can be daisy chained together. when I get the new lights im going with those for sure,between the 4 big ones and the 16 smaller ones there wont be a nug in the room not getting direct light!

Thanks Jon! :)

With the smaller ones what size room would that cover? And how many plants would you say thats ideal to grow under that? And its a 600w right?

I had to read that again so 4x would equal the 600w.

I dont have the specs on the new ones yet but mine have a core footprint of 4x4.they are a direct replacement for 1000w hps.you could go 5x5 with one.if you got a complete new one(4 lights) you could easily do a 5x5 scrog with them,maybe 4 large plants or 8 smaller ones:)

ps: mine have a max draw of 595 watts when all the switches are on

Wow, I was just googling the specs and that answers my question. So 300w would easily replace my 400w HPS. I will be keeping an eye out for those. And $1500 600w I can pony that up Im thinking those LED's run like $3500. Good deal if it replaces a 1000w and runs on less electricity. I have to start reading up on LED more and start learning what I need to know :thumb:

Every time I want to give reps I cant. I need to spread around some new year happiness :)

Those are some very beautiful plants Jon. And I agree with the PK. Very attractive! I would like to get a LED if and when I can pony up that kind of money for a light. Im pretty sure in this new year good will come to me so I say by summer. Good vibes here :)

Look at it this way, the longer you can't afford one the better they will be when you can. Given the nature of technology the future of LEDs will always be cheaper, better, and more efficient. LEDs haven't been around as long something like HPS so we're going to see significant generational improvements on LEDs for a while where as HPS is probably about as good as it's going to get. It will probably continue to get cheaper but I doubt it will get much better. My only gripe with investing in LEDs now is it's almost guaranteed there will be a much better one next year. Same reason I haven't picked up an SSD for my PC yet. Someday that price to performance ratio will hit a sweet spot thought.

right now the lights are penetrating right throught the plants to the floor,im not concerned at all about it. its like I said in an earlier post somewhere its all the shit led companies out there claiming this and that and when people buy them and they dont do what they claim people automatically think led's suck.This company stands behind they're product bro,buy a light, do a full run with it and if you dont like it return it for a full refund.they have a 90 day moneyback guarantee and a lifetime warranty:)

right now the lights are penetrating right throught the plants to the floor,im not concerned at all about it. its like I said in an earlier post somewhere its all the shit led companies out there claiming this and that and when people buy them and they dont do what they claim people automatically think led's suck.This company stands behind they're product bro,buy a light, do a full run with it and if you dont like it return it for a full refund.they have a 90 day moneyback guarantee and a lifetime warranty:)

No thats great security :)

Wow, I never really use this forum. Woke up early new year and all and stumbled upon your journal and it has made me think, FUCK TENTS, I WANT A ROOM! Amazing grow, going to start using 420magazine more often to check your ladies out. Truly flabbergasted.

hey everyone,I just got done doing the first bend on the next round of ladies so I figured i'd show you's whats going on in the veg room.Im thinking about starting another journal for these girls,what do you think?
veg room
IMAG029515.jpg

13 purple kush 1 chernobyl and 1 berrybomb for the hydro system.I ll be putting a cover over the table soon.
IMAG028720.jpg

I cant read the tags on these from the pics
IMAG028817.jpg

IMAG028916.jpg

IMAG029014.jpg

IMAG029118.jpg

IMAG029215.jpg

IMAG029314.jpg

this is a blue og i ll be testing at the end of the screen
IMAG029615.jpg

I think this is ch9 Jack `
IMAG029713.jpg

and G13 labs white lavender
IMAG029814.jpg

this little runt is a blue hash that got confused with which way was down.the tap root did a 180 and actually popped out of the soil so I straitened her out and she decided she wants to live.I probably wont flower this one.I ll wait until I can cut a clone from her and keep her around for another round in the future.
IMAG029914.jpg

Back
Top Bottom