My First Grow!

Here are the pics I have taken today of the grow area and plants. Plants broke ground gound 16 days ago. With great help from Relaxed Leester. I have found I need to lower lights and less water so that is in the works now.
DSC_04182.JPG

DSC_04171.JPG

DSC_04161.JPG

DSC_04132.JPG

DSC_04122.JPG

DSC_04111.JPG

DSC_04102.JPG

DSC_0409.JPG

DSC_04082.JPG

DSC_04071.JPG

This is nice little crutch I made out of a pipe cleaner to give is some support!!!
DSC_04062.JPG

Cannasensei said I need all this first so everyone can read what I have going on first............. Great idea by him because yep I am a newbie!!!! lol so here is all the info I can think of right now will try and get total watts for the lights as soon as I can on here

Lights:
The set up I have going is 2 fixtures on the ceiling that is a vaulted ceiling one at the top of the wall. These are 4 foot CFL'S T8 grow bulbs so total of 6 bulbs these are about 4 foot above plants. These were screwed in before I found out they need to be closer
There are 3 fixtures that are 2 foot long cfl grow bulbs in them the outer 2 have 2 bulbs and the middle one has one bulb and there is one 4 foot fixture with grow bulbs in it going the other direction right above the 2 foot ones. These are aprox 3 inches above the plants.
Light cycle:
18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness

Plants:
What I am growing is 5 Widow Bomb fem seeds and 5 White Widow X Big Bud

Pots:
I am using 8 inch pots

Soil:
I am using Miricale grow potting soil and just planted the seeds about half inch deep in the soil

Nutrients:
I have not given any yet due to the potting soil said was good for 6 months but was going to use Miricale grow fertilizer unless this is a very bad thing to do. Mind you this is a first time for me and looking at making it as simple for me my head is swimming with all the info I am trying to take in and don't want to kill them and figure with that stuff I can mess it up. Also money is tight for me now so can't go buy high dollar stuff.

Temp:
I have it staying around 75 deg.

I have a fan running in there 24-7 to keep air moving
Here is the pics after putting lights closer

DSC_04214.JPG

DSC_04202.JPG

DSC_04192.JPG

U should edit that first post to include your setup.
Lights strain medium nutrients. The more details you give
(1) the less ull have to answer the same questions over and over
(2) it will help us help you should you need it. The more we know about your setup the more specific we can be with feedback. :)

Subbed and in for the long haul.

They look stretchy get them lights on em. City those t5s they can almost touch the leaf without a problem.

Glad ur getting love in ur.journal from him Oersted.. apparently I'm chopped liver lol. Jp man.

They look healthy as can be. The size will come with time.

When I updated everything like you said I gave you your fame so you are not chopped liver anymore.......LOL

That Infantry0303 stands for the day I finished AIT at Fort Benning Ga 2003/ March Also I enlisted into the Army at 27 years old and went straight to the INFANTRY!!!!! Was older than all the Drill's there and the 1st Sergeant tell me my life didn't suck!!!!! Then spent some time at Fort Stewart, and then ended at Fort Campbell with the 101ST AIRBORNE (AIR ASSAULT)

Back
Top Bottom