My First Grow

Studies by Herbivore psychologists have proven that THC contents are enriched when subjecting the plants to classic rock music. It was also proven in the same study that suicides among marijuana plants increased when subjected to rap music.

Janx its all good man i know some people that have grown decent buds with Mg!

resinator! thanks for checking my grow out and for the kind words!

pottybob thanks for stopping by and checking my grow out! I would like to do an outdoor one sometime again! And you need any help just let me know bud! ill be looking forward to the journal!

Dr.Payne thank for stopping by and no doubt man!

rich. Thanks for stopping by man! and yes all cfls 8 of them 12800 lumens!

lkeller thanks for the rep!

Cherma thanks for stopping by and checking the grow out!

Drojo! wuz up man! and yes music does work man! lol pretty cool huh

Joe Coffee good info! i usually just let a playlist go on and play whatever lol!

Updates the plants are still looking good a bit more frosty i was suppose to take pics today but got home to late! next time i post pics its gonna be a pic massacre again lol! sorry fellas

:cheer:i've been playin music to my babies since seed, because i watched it on mythbusters and they proved it works but not only works ,it at least doubled growth and yeild compared to no music, and that makes me very excited. so all the best on your dancing queens:cheer:

^^ Trivia,

They used to be cheerleaders with pompoms but McBudz of grow support made the pom poms into nugs and made their eyes turn red.

Touch of art ;)

I have music on all day anyway, keeps me entertained as well as the plants. Instead of Party in the Park, it's party in the yard. Good luck with the crop brother !

resinator! thats were i saw the music playing as well! lol it does indeed work!

pottybob thanks for stopping by! and music playing all day is an excellent idea! i bet your plants are super happy!

BuBBaDank is right ive heard of alot of people saying that the best music is classical but im pretty sure the plants also want to hear more variety lol!

mrkeller! sublime is great music to play to them lol! I usually let the playlist go but do have alot of sublime! i think its the best band to get high to because if you listen to the lyrics it talks about pot and interesting stuff!

Pericodaking you should try it man!

I'm sensing a 420 science experiment. We could ask which type of music benefits the plants the most. Of course we would all have to use the same conditions, which would be hard. But my hypothesis would be that Bob Marley (reggae) would make the plants most happy.

Back
Top Bottom