My First Time: AK47 & Gold Bar Kush

For sure. I'm just excited and looking forward to making seeds.

I'll be flipping the IIP tomorrow. The four autos will probably have to stay in the tent with her. I'll move the two blue dream reveg into the other tent with the GelatOG and Columbian gold. I'd like to veg the NLxDDA longer but don't have space in the veg tent so I guess she will go into flower also.

Just peeked in on the girls in the 36" tent to tell them I'm going to bed. It's it punch wants the tent to herself.

I don't have any exciting news on reversing the GelatOG yet but I'm continuing the CS treatments. I did move to blue dream reveg and a NLxDDA into the 32" flower tent with her. That left a little more room in the 36" tent for IIP, QP Auto x Gorilla Glue Auto, and the three Quarter Pounder Auto x Tangerine Dream Auto. Wish I had space for one more tent just for the autos.

Oh, letting IIP veg for a week after putting her in a bigger pot was just the right amount of time. She's sending roots through the fabric pot and into the swick, so I switched her timer to 12/12. Tomorrow night I'll remove the veg lights in the center of the tent and add four more cobs.

I say your It's It Punch has a nice flowering spot. I think she is going to be a big producer for you.

Now, what do you have to use mid flowering as a supplement to the Mega Crop I ? I have used the Foxfarm trio of granular nutrients. Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and Cha-Ching. Some plants have shown they needed it, some did okay without it.

I am surprised that this is such a slow thread @MrGreene . Perhaps more people pop in that don't say anything who knows. Anyway, I am thinking/hoping what I think I saw with the naked eye was actually the beginning of boy parts starting on the Chemdawg plant I have been treating with colloidal silver since around the 16th of February. I'm hoping the photo will be large enough on here to see detail. On my phone I couldn't see good enough. So here we go. Is it wishful thinking or do we have boy parts?

EDIT: I am looking towards the top of the first photo where I am 97% positive I see a pollen sack.

Something I didn't think about was keeping a couple lower branches which I would have pollinated to make the seeds. I'm sure I can find a couple deeper in the vegetation that I can pollinate. Looking for a respectable number of seeds but not crazy like with the Colombian Gold where I got over 3,500 seeds.

I am surprised that this is such a slow thread @MrGreene . Perhaps more people pop in that don't say anything who knows. Anyway, I am thinking/hoping what I think I saw with the naked eye was actually the beginning of boy parts starting on the Chemdawg plant I have been treating with colloidal silver since around the 16th of February. I'm hoping the photo will be large enough on here to see detail. On my phone I couldn't see good enough. So here we go. Is it wishful thinking or do we have boy parts?

EDIT: I am looking towards the top of the first photo where I am 97% positive I see a pollen sack.

This has always been a pretty slow thread. I'm sitting here nervous now because I haven't seen any pollen sacks yet. I'm hoping I didn't miss too many treatments with the unexpected business trips I've had to go on. I'll be watching closely over the next few days, continuing treatments, and hoping the reversal works for me.

Back
Top Bottom