My First Time

Whats she's looking like now Blaze?

Sent from my 6045O using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile964385749.jpg

I moved light to 52 CM
If its from nute's, what should i do next feeding which might be tomorrow?

I agree with the rest. I'd give water only. Hopefully that will set the straight.

Today i put three seeds in the soil . .

Big lady is 39 days old .
I give here water today ... last time was 7 days ago .
Few sprays of cal mag too.

. .

Good morning everybody
Today my lady got two hour outdoor in shiny sun .
I think she is moving to flowering stage .
Some pics today

420-magazine-mobile560215973.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1011618883.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1622923347.jpg

Lol at bottled water. That's nothing to worry about Jackleen my dear your grow is looking superb. Keep up whatever you are doing. "Stippling" might be the word you are looking for to research into. It's caused by sappers. But I think that hole you got there looks like the leaf was just malformed a little bit at some stage like it got bent and snapped along the faded line there. Also look up "hypochondriac" lol. You malingerer.

Spooky .

Is she flowering?

I call this part of the grow "preflowering".
I'm pretty sure I see pistils but I wait until small buds form to call it flowering. But the plant now shows it is a she and the flip has worked its magic. :yahoo:

As they say it takes 8 to 9 weeks
Which means it become ready in 28 DEC ... thats mean she got 22 days only ... is that enough? !!

There you go! It is enough Jackleen you can flower straight away from seedling (skipping veg cycle) you just don't end up with much. In Jamaica there is never more than 12 hours sunlight so the plants flower as soon as they are sexually mature. So they get many grows per season outdoor. Does that make sense?

As they say it takes 8 to 9 weeks
Which means it become ready in 28 DEC ... thats mean she got 22 days only ... is that enough? !!

Probably not.
I wonder if they mean 8 to 9 weeks after flowering begins?

I thought that was what you meant Jackleen. Sorry to clarify. 8 to 9 weeks is the normal flowering time of the flower cycle for most plants. Some sativa takes longer. So you can effectively start your countdown.

I had a feeling you might have been confused about this but we will help you and tell you exactly when to harvest anyways so exact flowering time doesn't matter too much as long as you keep trying to keep it constant.

They are preflowers you see the start of the formation of flowering sites beginning to appear I am also growing auto and pheno and managed to get them flowering at exactly the same time by encouraging them with switching to bloom nutrients and 11 on 13 off which initiates the release of hormones in the plants . which encourages them to begin the bloom good luck keep your watering spaced at 3-4 days and water with feed every other water so water twice a week and feed once a week half strength. Good luck jacky

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1795311574.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1907294396.jpg
. Here's my girl she is a auto flower about 6 weeks old in a Dwc set up with 300watt led and 4 ft t5 also

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom