My First Time

420-magazine-mobile1795311574.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1907294396.jpg
. Here's my girl she is a auto flower about 6 weeks old in a Dwc set up with 300watt led and 4 ft t5 also

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Great work .

Great work .

Thank u it's bin fun to watch her grow really easy I say with the right tools and know the people here all is posable

Looking good iceman what strain is that?

Sent from my 6045O using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Idk they was free seeds form superior seed bank I guess in a few more weeks we will play guess my strain lol I received 7 so they may b all the same or a mix the package Said Lr auto flower

Idk they was free seeds form superior seed bank I guess in a few more weeks we will play guess my strain lol I received 7 so they may b all the same or a mix the package Said Lr auto flower

Haha i hear that gotta love that if that is a lowrider shes gonna get a lot bigger than that from what i see

Haha i hear that gotta love that if that is a lowrider shes gonna get a lot bigger than that from what i see

She is currently 20 inches wide and 10 inches high I'm in 6 week of growth and she is pre flowering and smells really good kinda minty

She is currently 20 inches wide and 10 inches high I'm in 6 week of growth and she is pre flowering and smells really good kinda minty

I must be high as hell that plant looks almost 2ft tall in the pic ha

Any lst ?

Only thing I have done is every day I bend my fan Leaves down and twist my tops to to get more light they seam to like it looks like a round bush
420-magazine-mobile1299573300.jpg

I should prob start tying her down to get full effect of lst I have about 7 tops now
420-magazine-mobile1297578794.jpg

Hiii
Hard day.
i made a box for light to reduce heat .
420-magazine-mobile503890757.jpg

420-magazine-mobile613643345.jpg

. .
I do an exprement for an hour without fan .. the temp inside the box stay at 26C

I put it one meter high .

If that box around the lights is made from wood, make sure it doesn't get too hot. You don't want a fire.

Oh this doesn't look very good. This is some kind of fiberboard and the glue holding the wooden chips together is not gonna like the heat at all. Plus being it brown and catching so much heat, you may end up with very sick and dead plants and even harm your lungs. Plus aluminium foil and mirror as a poor reflector. This from me is a big no, no!

Back
Top Bottom