My new grow space

Other than that shitty news, there is more!!!

First of all, group shot.....everyone is perking up nicely after I almost drown them. Tonight was their first nutrients since transplant. They're ready to take off I believe..... Tonight was also topping night for both my ATFs and my DWC girl.
4d620b2ae8bad1797ca39831bb674706.jpg
Also got massive stretch with my sprouts; like 2-3" since yesterday.....
1086760bbd0947ae34fb22d518ac1ce1.jpg
So tonight I took the time to reply 5 of 7 and bury them as deep as I could just in case. The 2 in the foreground are Kushy kush....ones sprouting, no sign from the left one. I've now also got them as close to the light as I can.
266617672d5273c98e98bce8dd1d60cd.jpg
If a 250 or 200W Hid doesn't exist, I may have to put an LED in with my DWC girl before any serious damage happens.

Not going to post pics every night, but the seedlings are now 7/7. Still got an additional stretch of an inch, even after burying most of the stems of 4 of 5 yesterday. Let's see what tomorrow brings for them.

My girls in the flower room have made a complete recovery. I'm going to lose my first few fans from each of them but no biggy, they'd be dragging in the soil due to my LST anyway. Started LST on all my Alpha Dawg, both Crown Royal and my White Cookies. They're all responding very well..... ATFs are gaining size every day, their colour is awesome..... super close nodes on all these girls under the LEDs Too. My soil White Cookies is SUPER bushy and her leaves are typical very broad indica.

By comparison, my DWC White Cookies has much lighter colour and most definitely hybrid tendencies in her leaves from The same pack lol. The burnt leaf yesterday turns out to be a bit of a puzzle. I left my light as it was as an experiment and she looks 10x better today. Praying upwards, loving life..

That's all folks.....

Sounds like they're all on track, Crown Royale can produce big
40 days since I first caught a glimpse of them from seed and each of them has 10 tops by now. I'll treat them right!

Hey there Guy.. sorry about the burnt leaf. No biggy... Cool Tubes work great for that. I used them before I went to LEDs. Only time I burnt leaves was when the plants touched the cool tube. Easy to ventilate too!

You can VEG with LED I do it every run! Save your coin on the hydro and buy more seeds.... Looks like I need to go to another Seeed-a-haulic meeting or 3.

Looks like you got everything going nicely.... the seedlings are happy A/F... thats some fast growing. B-careful they dont get too tall....

Hey there Guy.. sorry about the burnt leaf. No biggy... Cool Tubes work great for that. I used them before I went to LEDs. Only time I burnt leaves was when the plants touched the cool tube. Easy to ventilate too!

You can VEG with LED I do it every run! Save your coin on the hydro and buy more seeds.... Looks like I need to go to another Seeed-a-haulic meeting or 3.

Looks like you got everything going nicely.... the seedlings are happy A/F... thats some fast growing. B-careful they dont get too tall....
You know brother, this is the only time that I have ever fired up and hid or HPS bulb..... I'm doing it strictly for the advantages of the heat in my outdoor grow space. I'm entirely LED in my flower room..... Although I may end up having to remove the HID bulb and replacing it with an HPS and moving it into flower. That is, if this issue with burnt leaves persists. As I stated yesterday, the burnt Leaf seems to be a bit of a mystery at this point, seeing as yesterday when I checked, the plant was taller and closer to the bulb..... And no issues were observed. It could have to do with my increase in fan speed in order to cool the space a little more; not sure? Regardless, I have to more options for LEDs in my Arsenal before I have to purchase anything lol. Speaking of other lights..... Did you build your Cobb system?

I love what the LEDs do for node spacing..... These little ATF plants are looking great.
4c1dd92fad51d929246ce18b6f43166a.jpg
cc815fc37f96f675b92629a1ea585092.jpg
13698dc87ea4038871173f7f5894c8c3.jpg

Penrose, they broke ground on December 24th. Nice little Christmas eve gift! No need to open my gifts lol.....all the time under LEDS.

My present grow will be the first time I have ever deviated from LEDs at all..... Now I have hid and fluorescents to learn about.

Are those Crown Royal's autos Guy? They are looking nice. The ATFs look nice and healthy too! Some nice node spacing you have going on there. Are you doing any leaf tip spreading on those?

Are those Crown Royal's autos Guy? They are looking nice. The ATFs look nice and healthy too! Some nice node spacing you have going on there. Are you doing any leaf tip spreading on those?
Thanks Van.....Ill be doing standard defoliation and LST on all of them. . No all my present plants are phenos. So fill me in on the leaf spreading?

Back
Top Bottom