temperature is allways about 25 degrees when light is turned on
and around 19 when its turned off.
I am using 20 l pots with Plagron Earth and Hesi Starterkit with booster
There are 6 plants in my tent: cheese, bubbelgum. ak47, mazar and 2 powerplant

Today is the 2nd day of the 5th flower week

:thumb: So far so good

But one of my Powerplants Is doing white flower tops
Also if the light was allways far away

And my ak47 seemes to get aflower out of an leafe!! ever seen this before?

DO you know what this is and why??

Pls HELP

Pics:

image51019.JPG
image4_1_2.JPG
image41024.JPG
image34979.JPG
image210011.JPG
image110023.JPG
image1_1_7.JPG
image61014.JPG
image5_1_1.JPG
image71009.JPG
image2_1_3.JPG

THX :thanks::thanks:

DUPPY

Despite the fact that your lights don't look overly close, and the temps you mentioned aren't too high, the plants look like they've suffered some heat stress. The leaves curl upwards in response to being overheated. (Other factors can cause this sometimes but heat is the usual suspect). I'd raise the lights a couple inches and/or add a desk fan blowing air through the area underneath them. Are you sure the temps aren't getting above 25 in the affected areas?

I have grown buds out of leaves for having too strong of a chitosan tea. You may be over doing the additives. Bud factor X is a chitosan brew. If you are using that you may want to back off.

The excessive pistils at the top there are also a sign of chitosan overdose. I mean go for it... it really isn't an issue but it looks to me like you just recently (like about 3-5 days ago) added something like bud factor X in a strong dose so the buds are going to fill out and basically look like they are starting all over again. That type of thing is better to add early in bloom not so late in bloom because it will cause a bunch of new bud growth while the rest of the plant is shutting down.

The leaf curl is fairly apparent so yeah up the fan speed and back off the lights.

good grow though...I'd buy that for a dollar.

:thumb:

I would add...You must be vigilant when you add things like Chitosan. It is not a fertilizer. So the fact that the bud growth explodes means you must up the nutes or you have a good likelihood of deficiencies...especially near end of growth.

Chitosan causes an allergic reaction. The plant thinks it is infested by insects. To counteract this it increases the resin production to make the plants inhospitable and it increases the flower growth to improve potential chances at reproduction. This is great to add even in veg as it helps grow strong stalks. But the point is it forces the plant into overdrive and you better be filling the tank with fuel. Not for the inexperienced I would say.

:goodluck:

Boy you can sure tell where the lights are casting the most light. Are the problem areas on the highest part of your plants? From your pictures it appears the big colas are the ones most affected.

Are you using HPS or MH?

Back
Top Bottom