Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Looks amazing NS! My Euphoric Wonder Widow seedlings are finally about to have their own tent thanks to me finally getting some ratchet hangars for the t5 veg light :D hope life is treating you well in 2020 :) will hit you up on Instagram in a few. Take care and much love my friend

Cant wait to see what you will do to them :cheer: Please do share a pic when they are

Really cool nice and bushy bro she is going to be a yielder I have a feeling .

completely honest, there are 3 of them in there.. but I believe it’s going to be a nice show Hehe

@InTheShed thnx for mentioning it. Now that you did i realized keeping them in veg to close to the light would not do them any good... So to flower mode it is ^^

First i thought about the light.. and the veg mode it quite nice on the Teddy Panel so why not try it in flower with the lightning and cloud modes on.

The new box will have the Teddy Light in the veg box and the Mars Hydro Sp250 in flower. that combined should provide even better growing conditions for my girls.

For now here is the shot i quickly made to update you guys.

The Chocolate Mint OG was pushed to flower early to provide some temporary jar filling. Now that they stand together it is clear to me how much different a longer veg time can mean. The roots were not 25% of the Euphoric Wonder Widows so lets wish for a real hard harvest session :laughtwo:

My home pc is now connected to my television screen and with the wireless keyboard and mouse its way easyer for me to check out our beloved platform. The pc is a upgrade as i got alot of secondhand parts from a friend. Fixing my playstation,pc,radio and even soldering a audio input on the old stereo. It makes me wonder what kind of neat things i can build in the new box. Think about a power switch on the wall before you enter. Just in case someone suddenly want to open my shed door(lol), extra ventilators, green lighting for the evening and so on.

It feels like my mojo is coming back to me lately so beware of me jumping into journals today:slide:

Have a great day everyone:circle-of-love:

Oh, that's light burn? That's not what I meant (I meant the lighting in the pic), but if raising the light fixes it, sounds good to me!

Nice to hear your mojo is coming back. Lots of things to accomplish...

Yeah I suspect because she almost touched the light that the top leafs were having issues. Also the top/fim job still shows in the leafs... Maybe they also need some more nitrogen, I’ll keep a eye out. With the new bucket they get more nutes so that should solve some. After some burn moments I am taking the feedings more serious and stept back a little... Maybe Its a bit to much now haha

Hey ns buddy

Here is my current journal bro

Light could be too powerful how much lux at the top is Your girl getting ?

Hey ns buddy

Here is my current journal bro

Light could be too powerful how much lux at the top is Your girl getting ?

thnx buddy! I dont see the link(I’m on my phone right now) but I see the right link in your journal.

The girls were inches from the light when I checked today, so for now that should have been the problem. The bucket is fresh with flower nutes and the @Teddy Edwards Panel (Why not tag you for fun once now nothing is going on :p ) moved along to the flower box. I wonder how it will perform for now. When the new box is build I can finally hang the Mars SP 250 in the flower box and then the fun begins!

So it is time to close this journal.

what a journey we had and what a grow ive been true. It suprised me big time when I first joined how helpfull and friendly people were and till today I haven’t found a more friendly fam ^^

thank you everyone for the help,questions and lovely messages! My journey continues (ofcourse) in my new journal that is still multitasking but quite hyperactive as I like it haha.

Don’t forget to stop by the new journal :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom