Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Goooood afternoon y’all,

I have the question O the day:p

The cbd euphoria is at day 52 now, that should be the exact date for harvest. Now Ive looked at her again and I find enough cloudy but No amber colouring yet.

The buds look frosty and are sticky combined with a big fruit smell that comes off her. The thing is that She is either producing foxtailes and then I might wait for the amber, or She is creating nanners and I Will freak out If any pollen would Come out. Taking a pic is hard as my hands are far from steady today.

So the question: How do you separate the nanners from the foxtails?

It would be my pleassure to cut her down cause I am running low, still I like to be Sure Ive Did Everything I can to get the most quality out of her, organic Ofcourse :)

The leafs came of the brooky @InTheShed i kept my peace and Didnt went all in there, Thats a win already ;)

Your dog looks as healthy as your plants, you're a great care taker.

:thanks: Very clever re-purposing!

From the sounds of your local med folks they will get you sorted out eventually. Overall they seem considerate and once they see what needs to be done I hope they get on it sooner rather than later. And with you reporting the list of what needs to be done they won't forget you for long ;).

They want to help for Sure and Thats the most important thing. It’s just all small stuff they Could have known and it takes weeks before I can really go outside... I feel rootbound lol! I’m Sure my name is at the top of the list Hehe.

Yeah, I’m a big guy, but not in the behind area. Seats sometimes give me problems as well because I don’t have much padding back there. If only I could live it from the belly to the behind. Lol

And don’t think of your chair having a limp, think of it as having pimp swagger. :p

Hahahahhaa This is so funny! Almost choked on my spliff cause of that:rofl: I actually fall to the side as my body cant keep itself Up that Well anymore... I’m Sure the new chair(No wheels lol) Will provide me much more comfort :)

Damn I was hoping for platform shoes as I scrolled...

I wish I had my old hippy costume, No platform shoes but man Did i Come close to that picture lol!

Your dog looks as healthy as your plants, you're a great care taker.

WoW Thank you for that! There is No bigger compliment to me then telling me my animals and girls are healthy, you just grew me a smile:cheesygrinsmiley:

Morning everyone :hug:

@InTheShed promissed you pics so i better show some right?;)

The girls got the end of their stem scraped and i sliced them in 4 at the bottom to. Thos way they have alot of surface to create roots. Somehow i havent figured out what works best... stems in water or above it. Since i mostly have small cuttings i just try different sizes. This CBD Euphoria is one to keep around.

The sponges were used cause i didnt have anything else to use. It will be funny to see if it works. It looks like one of them is already building some roots after 2 days? maybe 3? have to check, my memory never has been my strongest point:laughtwo:

Sponge eh nice touch man your giving me ideas brotha. Nice!!! :Rasta::snowboating:

They want to help for Sure and Thats the most important thing. It’s just all small stuff they Could have known and it takes weeks before I can really go outside... I feel rootbound lol! I’m Sure my name is at the top of the list Hehe.

Hahahahhaa This is so funny! Almost choked on my spliff cause of that:rofl: I actually fall to the side as my body cant keep itself Up that Well anymore... I’m Sure the new chair(No wheels lol) Will provide me much more comfort :)

I wish I had my old hippy costume, No platform shoes but man Did i Come close to that picture lol!

WoW Thank you for that! There is No bigger compliment to me then telling me my animals and girls are healthy, you just grew me a smile:cheesygrinsmiley:
i wouldn't say it if it wasn't true, keep up the fine work.

Gooooooood morning everyone!

I feel a little Barney today :circle-of-love:

Can you guess Why?

Ive been drewling for the last 30 minutes... oh and almost made myself blind. That microscope is small, but Its bright and it works!

Digging every price in there so thnx @Barneys Farm Official for the great package, I do Everything in my power to grow insane lady-beasts out of them:goof:

My 2 top yielding plants were both from Barney's
Their Pineapple Express auto is my largest auto yield, and Laughing Buddha was my largest photoperiod plant.

They don't mess around! I hope to try that Pink Kush soon.

Well deserved brother!

That's a hella of a line up.. If you can't find a keeper in all that.......

Wow, great swag - and very much deserved! :party:

Wow, great swag - and very much deserved! :party:
finally I’m swag ;) thnx buddy !!!

NS, you just made me go out and get my seeds to update my inventory list. :)

Oh boy I havent made a update on my seedslist either. Somehow I am still Gaining more then I am growing trueout the Year so yay ^^

Back
Top Bottom