Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Sorry to hear about ya medical stress though cuz. But atleast you got a good attitude about it (as always) and you're doing the right thing by being proactive and productive. Blessings NS im making sure im floatin about here a lot more but you got my IG aswell you can hit me up if ya wanna chat fam you know that!.

Yer man im fully up for that! It'll be either tommorow or sunday i drop em. This drop and the next are gonna be mostly Gorilla crosses so i can test the hype. Everytime iv had gorilla glue off the street its been poor to say the least so i feel i need to give the strain a fighting chance before i fully dismiss it lol.

I really like the GG4 and This cross should Bring Some interesting stuff to the table Hehe. I’ll prepare Everything and drop a seed tomorrow I think. We Will see Its not a problem to be like 2-3 days apart hehe.

Sorry to hear about ya medical stress though cuz. But atleast you got a good attitude about it (as always) and you're doing the right thing by being proactive and productive. Blessings NS im making sure im floatin about here a lot more but you got my IG aswell you can hit me up if ya wanna chat fam you know that!.

Thank you for that buddy! I always feel like I can Nag about Things so I am carefull with sharing, tough lately I am mostly honest hehe.

Thnx for stopping by and Lets grow that GG girl!

I really like the GG4 and This cross should Bring Some interesting stuff to the table Hehe. I’ll prepare Everything and drop a seed tomorrow I think. We Will see Its not a problem to be like 2-3 days apart hehe.

Thank you for that buddy! I always feel like I can Nag about Things so I am carefull with sharing, tough lately I am mostly honest hehe.

Thnx for stopping by and Lets grow that GG girl!
I dont usually bother others with my problems but trust me it helps getting shit off ya chest. Even if its just for someone to say "damn thats messed up" its enough lol

Heya Bilbo! I had Some crazy stressfull time but to be honest I’m pretty ok now mentally, the body on the other hand kinda fails me as (I hope) still Some moving stress and so is the cause of that.

I cant believe my baby’s Will be Born for the first time! Let me know when you drop her, I might join you on that journey so we have somewhat of a compare grow :high-five:

Oh and Yeah I need to learn to keep my brain from focussing on the pain, so What better then to try new growing methods! Looking at This girl I might found my thing Hehe.

Thnx brother, I do see Some “slurry” on the side of the pot so Maybe I should start searching for a decent cleaner that wont tear my organic thing apart. Any product you can recommend here Maybe?

I might not train her just to see If I can let her grow real big in that box #squeezebox
Any enzyme product should help with build up.

True that, we all need a ear every now and then...

Copy that, Thats my mission today hehe
:high-five:

Might be a couple more days just yet until i drop them beans. Gotta make some money over the weekend n ill be grabbing soil monday so ill probably drop the beans in water tommorow actually... :p

:high-five:

Might be a couple more days just yet until i drop them beans. Gotta make some money over the weekend n ill be grabbing soil monday so ill probably drop the beans in water tommorow actually... :p

Thats perfect, I Didnt had time yet either. This evening or tomorrow the bean Will be dropped :snowboating:

Besides that one I might toss a barney seed... guess What strain I Will drop first :battingeyelashes:

We are well, thanks for asking brother. Lots to do around the house, especially with spring here and working on the outdoor veggie garden.
What you mixing brotha

I think a lot of us are here because of sleep issues. It's hard to shut our brains off enough to fall asleep sometimes.
He'll yes give me they indica amber lol.

Pink Kush should be a very good med.

I cant wait to find out honestly Hehe. Still it might be tomorrow before I drop the beans. Then I have to decide If I can but Some more dwc fittings so i can make a few more buckets. 4 is the number I have in mind, so I need 5 for swapping

Back
Top Bottom