Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Hi NS. Sounds like everything here is going well with your new adventures into DWC. Exciting to watch - so i’m Looking forward to pics of exploding euphoria :D

I’m also trying out different strains for sleep and have some kush (not pink kush - an AUto BubbaKushxCandyKush) but it’s good, and am about to grow some Bubba Hash (if the seeds pops - been 2 days now..). So far the most effective sleep oil I’ve made is from the “money bush” i grew which is a cros of Afghani x Skunk #1. Maybe it had a lot of amber and that’s why it works so well. The kush puts me sleep ok, but doesnt keep me there as long. The Afghani x skunk oil puts me out and keeps me ther for 7hours! :thumb: nothing else does that (no pharmaceuticals etc.). I’ll add pink kush to my list to tryout. I kind of feel like the pain killing capacity of the afghan x skunk is better and maybe thats why it works a bit better, so that’s maybe a terpene thing :hmmmm:

Fun searching for strains isn’t it!? :passitleft:

Cool I want to see here.

I’m about to go there and take a picture :) just finishing Up my cup of coffee:nomo:

Hi NS. Sounds like everything here is going well with your new adventures into DWC. Exciting to watch - so i’m Looking forward to pics of exploding euphoria :D

I’m also trying out different strains for sleep and have some kush (not pink kush - an AUto BubbaKushxCandyKush) but it’s good, and am about to grow some Bubba Hash (if the seeds pops - been 2 days now..). So far the most effective sleep oil I’ve made is from the “money bush” i grew which is a cros of Afghani x Skunk #1. Maybe it had a lot of amber and that’s why it works so well. The kush puts me sleep ok, but doesnt keep me there as long. The Afghani x skunk oil puts me out and keeps me ther for 7hours! :thumb: nothing else does that (no pharmaceuticals etc.). I’ll add pink kush to my list to tryout. I kind of feel like the pain killing capacity of the afghan x skunk is better and maybe thats why it works a bit better, so that’s maybe a terpene thing :hmmmm:

Fun searching for strains isn’t it!? :passitleft:

That is interesting for sure. The kush hasnt been my fav smoke taste wise, but it Did help me quite a bit. The best sleeping medicine for me was the Chocolate Mint OG for sure. There always was a fine line Where it somewhat makes you paranoid a little... If you find the line and stay in front of it just a bit Its the ultimate sleeping med to me so far :)

This pink kush can become my second one they I like to lock in. and then Its trying and trying till we find the right strain to the needs of that specific time... It is fun for Sure!

What I Also found out is that most People with EDS like us have A LOT of muscle tension. Our joints wont do the work so muscle want to take over. So a muscle relaxer that let me keep Some strength to walk but still puts me to sleep is What I am looking for :p

Excellent work on the Euphoria setup - she looks super happy! :bravo:

So far the most effective sleep oil I’ve made is from the “money bush” i grew which is a cros of Afghani x Skunk #1.
The best sleeping medicine for me was the Chocolate Mint OG for sure.
What works best for you - smoke or oil for sleep?

Doing super, can’t wait to see an entire cabinet full of those.

Well If these girls become real big I might toss in Some veggies to keep Things balanced :Namaste:

Excellent work on the Euphoria setup - she looks super happy! :bravo:

Thank you!! I think it’s A combination of micro dosing that helps me most. Soap,balm, oil and smoke :)

What Penny said! You're becoming the DWC maven :thumb:

Ahw dont make me blush here hehe

Not too shabby I say!

You guys!!! Lol

Yes! :laughtwo:

Like Spirit said... I take oil as edible (on some peanut butter cracker) and that keeps me asleep and I have a toke of something that helps to get me there. I use the topical oil if pain is breaking through and the edible hasn’t kicked in yet. :Namaste:

Hey Spirit man, you mentioned a while back that your nutrients are organic. What brand is that please? :)

Fill it up!

Yes mister PW :high-five::goof:

Yes! :laughtwo:

Like Spirit said... I take oil as edible (on some peanut butter cracker) and that keeps me asleep and I have a toke of something that helps to get me there. I use the topical oil if pain is breaking through and the edible hasn’t kicked in yet. :Namaste:

Hey Spirit man, you mentioned a while back that your nutrients are organic. What brand is that please? :)

I have been using Biobizz and alga grow/bloom from plagron, the bio line.

At This point I Only use plagron grow/bloom and it works. Using so many different products might be iDeal, but not for a chaotic person like me. I got to worried about a single drip and so...

Also the girls do way better since I Only use alge

Simple is always better

Well sometimes you need a little struggle so it feels earned... growing Isnt one of Those... lol ;)

So the time has Come!!! The first seed out of the won package from the hero’s Of @Barney's Farm .... Pink Kush is about to make the entrance in my growing room.

What better then to let her grow along with the first EVER spirit bean I Will be dropping. GG4 x ATF. Man These Two should be a killer combo to grow!

Time to scout for more buckets and fittings :high-five:

They are packed so the moist levels wont drop fast. No water first, paper towel or anything.. special seedling soil has Done great for me lately and that way they wont have any touch or damage at all!

#stoked

Sounds like a combination, Pink Kush will be killer.

Oh I so hope you are right buddy!

Are these going to stay in soil or figure out a way to go from soil to DWC?

Yeah about that... I just sprout them and when I think they are big enough I wash the roots and make it a dwc... is there a dwc sprouting method? Throwing them in Some rocks Didnt make sense to me...

Back
Top Bottom