Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

:ciao: Hi NS!

If you're planning a Pink Kush, you might want to check out @Dutchman1990 journal. He is currently growing 3 Pink Kush, the link is here: Dutch's Pheno Hunt :nomo:
Thanks for the mention Beez! Appreciate it pal !

Here we go... Maybe later I take them out when I clean Up, If so I Will be making better pictures :Namaste:

Looking good NS! The new DWC Adventure seems to be working well for you!

Oh I so hope you are right buddy!

Yeah about that... I just sprout them and when I think they are big enough I wash the roots and make it a dwc... is there a dwc sprouting method? Throwing them in Some rocks Didnt make sense to me...
To my knowledge if you want to start in DWC with seeds you can using Rockwool starter cubes or Rooting Plugs like rapid rooters. These will sprout the seed and then can be placed in the DWC bucket with Hydroton stone or perlite!

Hope this helps and I look forward to seeing your Euphoria grow out!

What you mixing brotha
I got a bit of everything going.....40 tomato plants total of roughly 15 varieties, 3 kinds of green beans, 1 dry bean, 1 kind of corn, 3 kinds of cucumbers, 2 kinds of beets, 2 kinds of snap peas, broccoli, 2 kinds of cabbage, lettuce, pumpkins, melons, squash, zucchini, watermelon, onions, and 4 kinds of potatoes. Its a good size garden brother.

Working on the fence around it right now. Its about a 40'x50' garden. Digging a trench around it about 12-15" deep to try and keep the moles and voles and other things from coming in low. Upper part of the fence will be somewhere from 6-8' tall to try and keep the deer out (though if they really want in, they will jump my fence with little to no effort). Its got a good little slope to it...so thats the reason for the 2 foot range in fence height. Cheers brother! :passitleft:

Looking good NS! The new DWC Adventure seems to be working well for you!

To my knowledge if you want to start in DWC with seeds you can using Rockwool starter cubes or Rooting Plugs like rapid rooters. These will sprout the seed and then can be placed in the DWC bucket with Hydroton stone or perlite!

Hope this helps and I look forward to seeing your Euphoria grow out!

Thnx DM! I have been thinking rockwool but ph might be a problem and the starter plugs mostly got feedings in them around here.

I keep sprouting them in soil for now and then switch them, tough I appreciate your idea’s man:hug:

I got a bit of everything going.....40 tomato plants total of roughly 15 varieties, 3 kinds of green beans, 1 dry bean, 1 kind of corn, 3 kinds of cucumbers, 2 kinds of beets, 2 kinds of snap peas, broccoli, 2 kinds of cabbage, lettuce, pumpkins, melons, squash, zucchini, watermelon, onions, and 4 kinds of potatoes. Its a good size garden brother.

Working on the fence around it right now. Its about a 40'x50' garden. Digging a trench around it about 12-15" deep to try and keep the moles and voles and other things from coming in low. Upper part of the fence will be somewhere from 6-8' tall to try and keep the deer out (though if they really want in, they will jump my fence with little to no effort). Its got a good little slope to it...so thats the reason for the 2 foot range in fence height. Cheers brother! :passitleft:

Daaaaaamn you got a decent amount of veggies to eat soon! The dwc Will probably get filled with veggies to later on. Thats actually What I told my mom and then I changed my mind and started with the euphoria. She Said Well Its pretty, but Didnt you say the buckets would be for veggies? Lol

I start seeds in perlite all the time. You do the same as any other soil-less medium, either start them with the perlite soaked in a light nutrient solution, or just plain water, and then start with light feeding when they have a couple of real leaves.

Seeds might get lost in the lava rocks.

Thats probably true, i tought the perlite was about the same size, but then i remembered pics dont always show true size :rofl: So a bag of perlite will be on my wishlist:high-five:

I start seeds in perlite all the time. You do the same as any other soil-less medium, either start them with the perlite soaked in a light nutrient solution, or just plain water, and then start with light feeding when they have a couple of real leaves.

Cool that is a totally new way for me to sprout my baby's, you guys do understand a lava rock edition need to be tested right?:nerd-with-glasses:

Make sure it's well sprouted before they go in the lava rocks.

Thats a good point!

Do you know How the Bucket connectors are called? Cant find any Barbed or decent with sealing rubber ring and all.

Ohhh good news is about to be uploaded!

Success! Congratulations :).

Thank you :D the pink kush showed Some top layer pushing in the evening to Yesterday. So the moment I get out of bed I Will check them :high-five:

Nice strains too.

This round may be a heavy smeller? Not Sure but all of it smelled like crazy, Only the pink kush is yet unknown to me so Lets see who got the most smell :ganjamon:

:bravo: It works! Welcome newbie :love:

It absolutely does! Wooohooooo

That newby is for the seed right?;):rofl:

Gooooood morning everyone!

To start the day I took a peak in the veg box...

Left is the pink kush and right is the GG4 xATF.

They look happy and I had to tear the foil already :p

The way I germinate is so easy imo. Just take the seedling soil, moist it, toss in the seed and tadaaa fast germ stuff. I wont touch a seed in the process and all of them came Up in that soil, I “dig” it :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom