Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Lol tell them we know where they live.
Hahahahaha I remember that! Nah they all know Its my meds and I get it at the pharmacy so No worries there. It’s The other Things they test for that might be off... we Will see. Untill that time... I’m good hehe

I was asked about cannabis back in the winter. I just smiled and kept my mouth shut.

Haha Thats probably the best to do Lol

Today I made pics of the youngsters to show you a little progress :cheer:

And as we type(speak) I am smoking a lovely Brooklyn Sunrise Auto. Anyone else that likes it in the evening?

So today Some new buckets came in. The Only option was white so i probably cover then later somehow.

The fittings were pretty tight so now Its a Matter of finding Some 90 degrees fittings and a tube.

And the smart part If you dont have enough strenght..

You have all kinds of new toys to play with.

I know right? Its beginning to look alot like christmas! Or Well... 27 celcius outside tells me otherwise lmao

Caught up! Congrats on the new babies, the new buckets, the new enzymes, and hopefully you have made new blood to replace all that they took :).

Things are growing gangbusters there NS. Excellent!

Thnx Bud!

It was a much needed upgrade now that I see the difference. DWC is tha way to go for me. I always had my medium to wet so Its a perfect solution LoL just kidding, the airpots are doing good to.

Still I managed to put one on the wrong way so it shoots out water when you give her... DOH!

Absolutely! The moment I think Everything is under control, stuff Goes wrong mostly. This one just Isnt that big of a deal... pfew

I Also tought gnats, thrips and all Those little bastards drown in my new set-Up so No more worries about that!

Back
Top Bottom