Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Thank you so much @Smeegol Its now all about the waiting as ms spirit is in surgery as we speak.
When She just got taken for surgery I went with my father to drink a cup of coffee. I tought This true since I cant light a big spliff at the main door of the hospital... I took Some oil and just ordered a coffee...

Tadaaa meds time

And to keep my mind of Things.... a air pump to create a bubbler :slide:

It are 3 nerve roots in different disks that are narrowed so much her hands were tingeling all day and so much headache and stuff.

I Will give her 3 hugs as I go there in 1 hour. She made it true surgery quite good and is now in recovery. Thanks for all the good wishes guys:Namaste:

She is! Ofcourse there is a lot of pain and morfine involved, but the surgery should have Done Its work and She can still lift her arms Up all the way, that Could have been damaged. So good news and a lot of Sweet words for her

It are 3 nerve roots in different disks that are narrowed so much her hands were tingeling all day and so much headache and stuff.

I Will give her 3 hugs as I go there in 1 hour. She made it true surgery quite good and is now in recovery. Thanks for all the good wishes guys:Namaste:

Please give lots of hugs n love cause I had that from the waist down, all tingling and numb.....

I Will! And oh ear ya @Smeegol , Those nerv stuff is bad stuff.

Oh Dear twinnie @newty i just received a late birthday present from a good friend of mine...

THE Hightimes Cannabis Cookbook:cheer: can I get a Amen?

:adore::drool::adore:

My friends are picking Up my really serious vibes about growing for Sure!

I dealt with alot of nerve damage when I broke C-6, C-7. I was a full quad for over a year. Nerves do regenerate, called return for up to two years. I use to have to do that Christopher Reeves shit. Blowing thru a straw to get around in my wheelchair. Took me 2 years to get out of that chair.

Best Wishes

I dealt with alot of nerve damage when I broke C-6, C-7. I was a full quad for over a year. Nerves do regenerate, called return for up to two years. I use to have to do that Christopher Reeves shit. Blowing thru a straw to get around in my wheelchair. Took me 2 years to get out of that chair.

Best Wishes
WoW NW, big respect for you fighting This battle so strong:Namaste:

I have had surgery on my tounge, tripple one. Its still without feeling when I shave after Two years

morning mr.N, so happy you joined the vaults as I'm sure you'll have a lot of cheerleaders....:cheer::high-five:

Best Wishes

damn mr.NorCal, I had surgery on l3-l4 in 2015 and lost feeling in outer left leg, had 2 surgeries since and have lost more feeling and muscle functioning almost but not dragging by any means. Glad you come out stronger....

Goodmorning guys! As If the hightimes cookbook was not enough... got a message from the vault... brooklyn Sunrise auto compare grow is ON! Seeds and shirt Will be send out. Woohoooooooo
Morning NS, I was accepted by The Vault for Brooklyn Sunrise comparative grow as well. Should be a fun summer 2018!

Good morning, NS!! I'm happy to hear Ms Spirit made it through surgery ok....prayers for a speedy recovery! And congrats on your Vault win!! You should do great!!

Thank you so much ms stank! Will tell her that. She was Also a little more clear today.

Thank you for the Gratz, Its gonna be so much fun :)

Morning NS, I was accepted by The Vault for Brooklyn Sunrise comparative grow as well. Should be a fun summer 2018!

Gratz PW! This is gonna be epic ^^

It’s supposed to be the “Brooklyn” Diesel clone x AK 47 clone in auto form. :slide:

Ive read that to! Made me giggle together with the “xl yield” they tell it should be Hehe.

Me to buddy, with the new soil I am more then ready.

Look at the girls that are transplanted.. they Did not stop growing or feel bad... they started growing more since day one..

The auto’s are “meh” Ofcourse they are in to hot medium and i cant switch in flower, so anything coming off is a bonus.

With the new medium Its looks like Everything comes together(finally, i’m Pretty impatient sometimes) and Some monster plants are around the corner :cheer::slide:

Back
Top Bottom