Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Well then we are all set right? ;)

The girls all made it true the nigjt without getting all jelly on me so it looks like the transplants were all perfect so we got ourselfs Some Nice plants woohoooooo

afternoon mr.N, how are you feeling, I'm sorry to hear you were not feeling well a cpl days ago, but I see everyone's keeping you good company... And the little boys n girls are fine I hope apart from the soil.
@Van Stank, thankyou for your advice on collecting pollen as I'm considering attempting it tomorrow I think. Ms.Stank I'll gladly take a slice of banana bread or the recipe....lol

afternoon mr.N, how are you feeling, I'm sorry to hear you were not feeling well a cpl days ago, but I see everyone's keeping you good company... And the little boys n girls are fine I hope apart from the soil.
@Van Stank, thankyou for your advice on collecting pollen as I'm considering attempting it tomorrow I think. Ms.Stank I'll gladly take a slice of banana bread or the recipe....lol

Thnx smeeg! I just have a throat infection, Its a present after surgery. Just nasty and feeling like one green infected head LoL

The pollen Will decide for you. When the flowers open you start collecting, they wont wait for you Hehe

Have a great day NS and gang

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Thnx Newty!! Have a great day at work! Last bits can be hard, but Its ending :) almost free to do whatever you decide :hug:

Nah his girl already cant stand the smell in their house... and they aint even blooming LoL!

You were right btw, the Acapulco Gold and ATF really like the mars! Cant wait to make more space for the cbd, Its gonna be a beast I think hehe

Oh man I cant wait to get the luxurious stress about height lol. She does boost now even true the transplant, that should be telling something right? Just can wait to smoke This beauty:love: Will be my first landrace I smoke (that I know of lol)

Back
Top Bottom