TheKid50

420 Member
This is my first grow and basicly I accidentally had the led light on both GROWTH and the BLOOM setting at the same time for 18H per day first mistake then the cylinder cent thing fell from the fan and cracked and bent the main stem on my biggest plant so I cut the stem off (fml) and now I am wondering if they will recover and how long will it take for them to get back on track I noticed that they might be healthy because the middle of the plants are green and are slowly spreading green colour through the wilted leaves. So just wondering what to do and how long they will now take to be healthy again... P.S (they have been like this for about a week before they were healthy and I cut some of the wilted leaves off...)
20181201_213720.jpg
20181201_213737.jpg
20181201_213728.jpg

Next time you break a stem don't cut it off rub some honey on it tape it back together Ive saved them even when there is only a piece of the skin holding it on
Now the top pic is done
The 2nd one if it's getting greener let it go give it some love and see what happens maybe get it a friend to play with and let it be a side project
that's my problem I can't give up that easy had one plant I only got about a gram off of but then I got 2 now that just wouldn't take off until I through them in the flower room with some friends and boom

wow... sorry for all the difficulty you have been having, but it has to get better, right? My advice is to start over.. these two are so stressed that even if they do recover, it is going to take a lot of extra time to sort things out and get them growing again. Plant some more seeds and let's try this again together. Make sure everything is secure so nothing falls on them this next time and please prepare yourself further by learning how to properly water this weed. Leaves should not be wilting and these hardy weeds should be thriving, so I know you are doing some things fundamentally wrong here... so let's correct the mistakes so you can get a good garden going. I suspect that you have loved your little plants to death. Stop cutting on them, and use damaged leaves as clues as to whether you are fixing problems... don't cut them off. Let the soil dry out all the way to the bottom (lift the pots up to feel any water weight} between waterings, and these weeds will be much happier. Read my piece on how to water, check pH and why we up-pot... and hopefully it will make the next run go smoother.
Good luck!
Emmie

What kind of light and how far from top of plant is it?

How's your ph of water in?

That first plant is done, too much loss, you can toss that one IMO.

It's a mars hydro LED light I belive it's called has two settings on it (growth) and (bloom) and it's about a meter stick away I belive. Honestly and truly I never checked the ph in the water

wow... sorry for all the difficulty you have been having, but it has to get better, right? My advice is to start over.. these two are so stressed that even if they do recover, it is going to take a lot of extra time to sort things out and get them growing again. Plant some more seeds and let's try this again together. Make sure everything is secure so nothing falls on them this next time and please prepare yourself further by learning how to properly water this weed. Leaves should not be wilting and these hardy weeds should be thriving, so I know you are doing some things fundamentally wrong here... so let's correct the mistakes so you can get a good garden going. I suspect that you have loved your little plants to death. Stop cutting on them, and use damaged leaves as clues as to whether you are fixing problems... don't cut them off. Let the soil dry out all the way to the bottom (lift the pots up to feel any water weight} between waterings, and these weeds will be much happier. Read my piece on how to water, check pH and why we up-pot... and hopefully it will make the next run go smoother.
Good luck!
Emmie
I will read that now

One of the main things to do is start a journal. Have a look at the journals on this site for ideas on how. It will help with just about everything.

Get yourself a PH pen and some up/down on Amazon. Not expensive.

:passitleft:

Next time you break a stem don't cut it off rub some honey on it tape it back together Ive saved them even when there is only a piece of the skin holding it on
Now the top pic is done
The 2nd one if it's getting greener let it go give it some love and see what happens maybe get it a friend to play with and let it be a side project
that's my problem I can't give up that easy had one plant I only got about a gram off of but then I got 2 now that just wouldn't take off until I through them in the flower room with some friends and boom
This is my first grow and basicly I accidentally had the led light on both GROWTH and the BLOOM setting at the same time for 18H per day first mistake then the cylinder cent thing fell from the fan and cracked and bent the main stem on my biggest plant so I cut the stem off (fml) and now I am wondering if they will recover and how long will it take for them to get back on track I noticed that they might be healthy because the middle of the plants are green and are slowly spreading green colour through the wilted leaves. So just wondering what to do and how long they will now take to be healthy again... P.S (they have been like this for about a week before they were healthy and I cut some of the wilted leaves off...)
20181201_213720.jpg
20181201_213737.jpg
20181201_213728.jpg

Attachments

• 15438023332411797135843.jpg
    15438023332411797135843.jpg
    578.5 KB · Views: 65
If it was my plant, I’d cut the dead stuff off just in front of the nodes about half way on the vertical in the pics. I’d cut the horizontal ones about a half inch from the main stem. They aren’t coming back.

Your light height is good, but just use the veg switch.

I wouldn't add any water until the soil is about dry.

What kind of soil is she in? What kind of grow room?

If it was my plant, I’d cut the dead stuff off just in front of the nodes about half way on the vertical in the pics. I’d cut the horizontal ones about a half inch from the main stem. They aren’t coming back.

Your light height is good, but just use the veg switch.

I wouldn't add any water until the soil is about dry.

What kind of soil is she in? What kind of grow room?
Yah I had them on GROW and BLOOM settings at the same time by accident the whole time there about 3 weeks old i am going to get the ph kit tomrorw as well for that one and the new plant I Will set up

Back
Top Bottom