New Blueberry Kush Grow, Minimal Experience Ever Smoking!

Man Alien I cut just under the newest Y point as you can see, its kinda foggy but I pictured it best I could.
Just after I sat there and talked to her, wierd hey.

I figured do Stella tonight and see how she reacts and do the other Monday if all looks good.
How did yours react to the topping, a couple of days of wierdness or not to bad?
:reading420magazine:

Honestly Jim, you think i did good, I need some input bro!!!!!!!!!!
Poor, poor Stella!!! May she be fine in the am!!!!

Nah, your fine! Plants are like Wolverine from X-Men, you can chop off what seems like a lot, but the plant doesn't mind at all. This is the best for Stella, now she will grow stout like a hobbit!

Haha, sweet man, Jimbobway, thank you for giving the feedback and the positive responce. You are teh man and ate the man that challenged you, tanks,lol

Everything looks fine to me man, you're doing a greatn job! Keep it up. Your topping looks just fine, she'll be putting out two colas soon, nothing to worry about there.

I've read your whole journal, I think the only thing I'd add at this point would be more light. Check out Roseman's cfl tutorial, I see someone put a link to it in post #9. I did a cfl light fixture and posted it there. I used 8- 55w cfls for a total or 28,800 lumend for an 8 sf space and pulled just uinder 9 oz from two Sour Diesel. They were some beauytiful plants!

Spectrum is a consideration for the cfls. They say more of the 6500k for veg and more of the 2700k for flower. I used 6- 5000k and 2- 2700k all the way through veg and flower. Check out my first journal, but go to the end and go backwards, it's a very long journal.

You had some serious stretching, bro, from the lights being too far away.
You're getting great advice and they are looking good.

If you can, look in the Deep Water Culture Tutorial, and look for pics of plants the same size as yours. Then follow along.
I'm subscribed and watching.

Your plant will be fine. I didn't have any reaction from my plant in topping but I also don't think I cut enough. When I had seen pics they just cut half of what you did. I think you most likely did it correctly. In either respect I doubt it will cause any harm.

hobble54, check out the topping pics one page back. They are real good and you will be able to see exactly what to do.

Sorry guys I had a quick unexpected trip out of town, but am back now and will be getting to my girls soon. Thanks Alien for helping out hobble, what a great place to hang.
Thanks everyone for the over the top support with this issue. Reps to follow , along with an update on Stella.

Cheers everyone and a big:roorrip:

Diesel Farmer, thanks for the support , I appreciate your input and reassurance. I look forward to learning from you.
FPF, yes lights, I have been trying to build my arsenal. Thanks to your post and a gift card from my parents for my birthday, I go back to HOme Depot in the am for more 5600k, 42 wattr's . Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it and will follow what you recommended.
Roseman, aw man dude there was some serious issues, total newbie mistake on that one. Thanks to you for telling me to lower my lights and get on the fan to help in this issue. The Stems exploded in one week thanks to the priceless information, you are probably responsible for this small project still being around. Thank you for everything.
ALien8, your to kind and thank you for the good comments, you are doing great over there yourself and I am always checking in , rest assured. As soon as I get my Nikon camera back from repair the pictures will get better for sure, this is with and old Sony piece aaaaa!!!!. Thanks for helping Hobble out with the picture recommendation.
Peace man
Hobble, Please get back to me on your topping project, I hope it all turned out for you. Damn that can be some stressful stuff there, cutting away good growth to get more in return, hardly makes sense, but so far so good brotha. Thanks for checking in.

Todays figures from the itty bitty and casual place I call home

Very happy to come home from 2 days away and still see Stella standing and growing already into 2 seperate directions. Went ahead and topped Daisy tonight as well, pictures to follow below. I also noticed the roots are going nuts this week, It blows me away just how good these babes grow.

Tonight was easy
Ph 5.6
PPM 567
Temp 78F
Rex temp 66F
Humidity 49%
DSC001474.JPG

Pre Top of Daisy, alot easier to do a second time!!!
DSC001482.JPG

This is her all looking good
DSC001502.JPG

Daisy's roots, exploded this week
DSC001514.JPG

Stella is no slouch in the root department as well,lol, I enjoy the shit out of this stuff
DSC001524.JPG

Here is the Red Headed Stepchild of my place. One thing I have noticed about her, she stinks in a real good way. Sleeping beauty here out smells the other by a bit for some reason, and real dense leaves to.

Awe well, thats it for tonight everyone , thanks for checking in and say a prayer for the poor people in the Gulf if you get a moment, I know I am.

No problem. I realized you didn't answer so I wanted to give hobble the information. It was on your pages so just referred him back to it.

Is that a frozen water bottle I see in your tank. Once the roots hit the water you really don't want to do that. Just a suggestion.

Hey there Alien, its my version of something taking up space to reduce the size of my required rez.
In the beginning the simplest task of volume is hard, lol
I was trying to keep that out of the picture. The good news is I saved 15 percent by switching to Geco, actually the good news is I got more lights today, will post after I set it all up. Thanks for looking out for me Alien, appreciate the help friend.

Ok everyone this is a post for June 7th, as I leave in the AM for a week I am preparing my setup for a week alone,,,,,,,,,

Rez change as found and as left numbers
Ph 5.9/5.4
PPM 586/774
Temp 78F/same
Rez temp 64F/68F
Humidity 55%(Just painted again) Normal is 45%

Also changed the run time for the water pump, noticed the leaves turning under just slightly and they are very dark in color. So rather than on for 30 min each time I am only on for 15min.
This layout for time
6-615(lights on)
9-915
12-1215
3-315
6-615
9-915
1145-1200(lights out)
New rez contains:
17.5 ml Micro
32.5 ml Grow
10 ml Bloom
And 10 ml of Bee One additive
Total PPM 774, starting to work my way up in strength

Otherwise things are looking good I think, opinions and comments are as always greatly appreciated and welcomed. :reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom