New Crop King Seed Grow - White Widow - Purple Kush - Green Crack - Crown Royale

:peace:Hey buckshot..yes i found it helps the soil quite a bit..i just try to show everyone what works for me and maybe eliminate some of the guesss work outof it..
And hey pinky..no i dont think leds are expensive at all..i mean just the savings in electric is worth it compared to mh or hps lights..plus you dont have to keep buying expensive bulbs..
The warranty is 2 years on them.the marshydros..
and a little secret most dont know..did u know that most visa and mastercard purcheses double a manufacturer warranty..on any item..so i got 4 years on these..hell my volcano fan has a 5yr..or shoud i say 10yr. LoL.
ill be updating tonite..your grow is going good i see..
you too buckshot..expecting to see some dank buds from everyone..noob.nismo.all you guys..
so keepem healty and green..
oh wheres TarheelGrower. .haven seen ya in a bit.
hes the king of strains..need some pics brother..

S

Well were counting down now.the plants have cleared up of there mag deficancy. .there nice and green..il happy with this grow so far..getting there stretch on...one is 25 inches. This things like a weed..lol..average is 18in now..been triiming leaves and un productive branches ever couple days.if its blocking light im cutting it..watered tonite..tiger bloom and b8g bloom..cant wait to see some flowers start..thats bout it for today..
happy growing..!!!
Screenshot_2016-04-21-15-48-18.png
20160421_100817.jpg
20160421_205923.jpg
20160421_205946.jpg
20160421_205914.jpg
20160421_100852.jpg
20160421_210042.jpg
20160421_210022.jpg

Starting to get a little pistol action now..plants are just looking fabulous. .will be adding a new mars 1200 in the room..should be here soon..so I'll have 2 of them in there.gonna pull the 144 reflectors and veg with them..peace everyone.keepin it green!!
20160422_204245.jpg
20160422_204302.jpg
20160422_204506.jpg
20160422_210419.jpg
20160422_210457.jpg

That wouldn't surprise me.all the ratings on flowering time seem a bit short to me..every strain I got going finishes different.kinda a pain in the ass..not to mention there all different heights..but I have 3 lights so I can get around that pretty easy..
Hey old school, I think those green crack might take 10 weeks or longer to mature, I'm 7 1/2 weeks in and no color change in pistols yet

Sorry if you mentioned the answer to my question already... How high do you hang your 144/5 reflector above the canopy? I just purchased 2 for my 3x3 bloom tent and want to get as close as possible. Any info on how close you can get them before negative effects would be helpful. Awesome journal thus far. You definitely know how to dial in what works. Look forward to the rest of your show. Peace!!

I had to transplant out of Dixie cups yesterday, I hated using cups, but had to this time, I usually plant straight to a 5 or 7 gal pot. I got a couple that are turning purplelist stem and growth. I know it's some kind of difficientcy, Ill try to give them some big bloom today. I've never had this before inside, idk if it's led or where I planted in solo cups and they just used up all the nutes. If you have any advice old school I greatly appreciate it. I would send a pic, but for some reason site won't allow me to at this time. Also I found 2 in my flower tent that have been pollinated , I've took every plant out 11 times to check and couldn't find anything, this makes 3rd time in row that I've had seeds. There has to be a hermie somewhere or these femanized seeds are doing something. Never had this outside, but I don't use femanized seeds for outdoor. It's just been lightly seeded on lower branches, but I can't find the cause

Well now that u transplanted the purple might clear up with the fresh soil..if it doesnt in a week foiler spray with cal-mag at night till it clears up..that should do it..
I had to transplant out of Dixie cups yesterday, I hated using cups, but had to this time, I usually plant straight to a 5 or 7 gal pot. I got a couple that are turning purplelist stem and growth. I know it's some kind of difficientcy, Ill try to give them some big bloom today. I've never had this before inside, idk if it's led or where I planted in solo cups and they just used up all the nutes. If you have any advice old school I greatly appreciate it. I would send a pic, but for some reason site won't allow me to at this time. Also I found 2 in my flower tent that have been pollinated , I've took every plant out 11 times to check and couldn't find anything, this makes 3rd time in row that I've had seeds. There has to be a hermie somewhere or these femanized seeds are doing something. Never had this outside, but I don't use femanized seeds for outdoor. It's just been lightly seeded on lower branches, but I can't find the cause

I wouldn't put much into it..long as there green..I get purple stems all the time...no big alarm..it usually goes away..if not you got the remody..look forward to those pics..
Thanks, I just checked on them they seem good, I got some cal/mag too, just looks like new growth a little purplish

Back
Top Bottom