New Crop King Seed Grow - White Widow - Purple Kush - Green Crack - Crown Royale

Hope everyone's weekend was good..did some trimming on 2 of my crown royals this morn8ng..there 27 inches tall..good genes so I decided to take some clones..also started 10 white widow seeds yesterday. Got some tap root showing fast..couldn't take pics in the grow room tonite.lights went off before I got down there.tomorrow I'll post..it's watering day..cheers..
20160424_211513.jpg
20160424_211548.jpg

Nice update old school! :high-five::circle-of-love:

I've heard that the stems can turn purple if they get too cold. It's not a big deal from what I've read, it will go away when temperatures regulate again. That is a possibility...
:hmmmm::nomo::green_heart:

I was wondering what deficancy the molasses fixes??
Never heard of using it for purple stems honestly..
As long as the stems aren't turning the leaf stem purple causing yellowing in between the stems of the leaf, it should be ok. Adding molasses will help if you think you have just a small deficiency.

Yes..what ever it takes to get in the right range..my last grow the white widows I was putting in 8 to get out 6.5..so just keep it in range anyway it takes..
Hey old school I have to pH my water to the 5.75 range to hit 6.5 runoff is this the correct way to do it

Yea .there fine..the cool notes do the stems purple..figured it was no big deal which is usually the case..glad to see u just didn't start putting stuff in the plants they didn't need..so many growers jump the gun with nutes they actually create problems..

as for what's new on my end..nothin major..plants are bigger..growing perfect..I keep thinning the leaves out..got the crown royal clones going .still alive.I just cut them off and stuck them in soil..hope they grow..I did nothing fancy..and all 10 of my white widow seeds sprouted tails..there in the dirt now.started them all in solo cups which I normally don't do.but I don't have the space indoors for 30 plants right now..the new ones are for outside but it's still too cold so I have to wait to transplant..
im going to have to hire a helper ..this is alot of freakin work..but you know that....well Growem keepem green..!!!
My Temps did get down in 50's, went from 90 to 75 with lights on, but sometimes in 50's when off. I transplanted and they seem to be doing fine, about give some big bloom.

I was wondering what deficancy the molasses fixes??
Never heard of using it for purple stems honestly..

Blackstrap mollases has all kinds of goodies in it. From manganese to iron to copper and also calcium and magnesium. I only add 1 tsp per gallon.

I don't know what I was talking about with the purple stems. I must have had a few open windows and confused your post with another. I thought the purple was a phosphorus thing. My bad

Just got another 1200 in the mail today..girls are gonna love it..
also kinda noticed lot of yellow new growth on some ..gonna foiler spray with epsom salt at 1/4 teaspoon per quart till they green up.. I believe it to be a sulfer deficancy. .dont think they need and N..
20160426_144444.jpg

Thanks..I figure with 2 high power lights I'll get more bud..and who doesn't like more .Lol..plus I got a great deal on it from smoke sara..figure it will pay for its self first time around..

I see your moving along good with ur grow.wont be long for you ..keepem green
Dude, your grow room just got a lot more dangerous!! Congrats on the 1200 old school!

Thanks..I figure with 2 high power lights I'll get more bud..and who doesn't like more .Lol..plus I got a great deal on it from smoke sara..figure it will pay for its self first time around..

I see your moving along good with ur grow.wont be long for you ..keepem green
I'll have to get a hold of her to see if we can get a bundle deal. A couple small ones and a 1200 would be the bees knees lol

Back
Top Bottom