New grow advice

Hey guys I’m setting up my new grow and I want some advise about led’s. what’s the option?

Welcome to 420 Mag homie!
I use Mars Hydro SP250'S in my space and absolutely love them. They're a sponsor here on the site, and are always running amazing sales. I'd poke around their site to see if anything catches your eye.
Here's a thread that is dedicated to Mars light discussions...
Mars Journal

Hope it helps....
:thumb:

quantum boards are the king right now.
cob are a close second.
there are strip builds as well as good if not better than either.

the best lights are all self built. hands down. no contest at all.
not a problem as there are tons of resources and it's easy.
plenty of examples on this board.

one of my veg lights

full

a flower rig i recently built

full

using the older cob tech. there are mountains more examples of other builds. the quantum kits are even easier to put together than what i built.

sorry, not a huge fan of offshore lighting as it only exists to take your democracy.

Some set
cob are a close second.

one of my veg lights

full

full

using the older cob tech. there are mountains more examples of other builds. the quantum kits are even easier to put together than what i built.

sorry, not a huge fan of offshore lighting as it only exists to take your democracy.
up

cob are a close second.

one of my veg lights

full

full

Where can I get that same light?

Where can I get that same light?

i built those lights from scratch.
i used to build and sell them locally.

i used commercial suppliers like mouser, digi-key, and newark for main components and picked up smaller parts thru amazon suppliers depending on price.

i'm based in canada, so it paid to do it that way. if you are in the US i'd suggest picking up a pre-assembled kit. there are a few businesses putting them together.

right now i recommend quantum boards as they are newer tech, and very easy to assemble from a kit.
@BudgetLED is a board sponsor selling very competitive kits.

Hey guys I’m setting up my new grow and I want some advise about led’s. what’s the option?

What you could do is read some threads in our Sponsors' section by the forum sponsors who sell lighting products, then read some threads in our grow light section... Then figure out what your budget is and what size (and shape) grow space you want. Be aware that those two things may or may not be compatible with each other.

I don't know if I'd do that. After all, everyone knows I'm so rich that I crap gold nuggets and wipe my arse with $100 bills, and I'm way too lazy to do even the minimum amount of reading about what'd be the most important part of my cannabis grow. After all, it's not like I'm interested in understanding the stuff that people are going to suggest I buy, or in getting a little basic knowledge that would enable me to ask specific questions which would help the people who are trying to help me. But... you know... Some people would do that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom