New Grow With PS500 LED

Well hows every1 gettin on finally have an update on my new babys well 2 have sprouted dismornin im waitin on the 3rd now . So the 2 that sprouted r 1 master kush and the 2nd is xspeed .
420-magazine-mobile2008970153.jpg

So i kinda need a hand wit the disdance of the light wen there this size how close will i have the light to the seedling wen first appearance thanks

Plz god coz shes the last master kush i have and the to speed seeds have pooped aswel so be good to have to different strains goin

Ye sorry sticky i watched a youtube clip from neil that make the ps500 were i have it is about right thankz for the help mate and happy growin

Ye defently had a hard time alright i had them in the paper towel for a wk and she was the only 1 that popped . But sure lets get the show on the rd all 3 have sprouted now . So let the fun begin happy growin

Ye thats et sticky 3 little ladys r growin extremely slow but im hopin that there just gettin there roots all sorted before they take off

That light your growing under should get you some good yields and frostbite ..

Ye thats if the girls decide to grow theyve broken surface about a day and a half and dont look like much growth happenin atall fromm all 3 maybe its just me ha
420-magazine-mobile1938322962.jpg
little snap of the girls 2 the same pots r xspeed from sweet seeds and master kush from white label sensi seeds

So just a quick update dismornin . So after a patient wait im glad to say the girls look like there takin off so happy now my journey begins happy growin every1

Sorry if i dont get bk to yas straight away the notifications isnt workin and have to look at me emails to c sure happy growin every1

Thanks sticky mad 3 days ago i thougjt they wernt gunna make it but now there startin to make there presents haha happy growin

Back
Top Bottom