New Grow With PS500 LED

remember patience,that being said it has been difficult I'm not by nature a real patient person but I'm learning you can't hurry these girls they have to go there way and we just go along for the ride!:blunt:

Ye thats et this will be me 3rd grow so the patients is gettin better wit them alright haha . So my 2 xspeed seeds from sweet seeds r given me a time of 7 wks from germination so interested to c this strain. As for my master kush i didnt think i was goin to get any of the seeds to pop but lucky for me 1 little girls did and shes off and runny . So happy growin lads and keep up the good worm . Penny thanks for comments so lets get the girls goin

Quick update on the girls penny u were right about the first leafs not in the best of shapes but seems to be gettin goin
420-magazine-mobile478670321.jpg
master kush
420-magazine-mobile1507295364.jpg
420-magazine-mobile739715272.jpg
and my 2 xspeed .
So ive had trouble tryin to keep humidity up so i decided to purchase a humidifier to help so all happy now
420-magazine-mobile1051301117.jpg

So happy growin every1

a humidifier is a good addition they like a fair amount humidity when there young especially i just had to purchase a de humidifier because its winter and raining a lot when the lights came on in the morn it was running 75-80% so i have both now i try to keep it around 50% those little ones are doing fine bud!:thumb:

Ye i had to cos i couldnt get it up past 50 but there happy out wit new addition anythin that will make them fly along for me and grow happy

Few snaps of the little1s
420-magazine-mobile1860487424.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1689044292.jpg

The masyer kush new growth looks abit pale i think any suggestion or does she look ok thanks happh growin

Subbed, again,lol.

Just got my Mini today Bro, using it to finish a budding plant 9 days into flower, and 2 fireOG seeds just breakin coco, so not far behind ya here,

great luck man, Ill be following

Happy days my friend welcome happy to have ya aboard. Ye i did the same wit my super skunk last grow but i was half way through flower using cfls but even wit that short lenghth of time still made a difference
420-magazine-mobile434663575.jpg

Theres a pic of 1 of the super skunk autos beautiful it was happy growin mate

Ye it feels like there growin alot slower not like the super skunk ha but there gettin there though the 2 x speed at the bk there there lovin life at the min the kush on the other hand she looks real slump and droopy

Ye true she did have a rough start but she still is growin at the same pace as the other 2 . Ha been awhile since i started over haha but wurth it . Was strange waitin for the last batch to dry nothin to do as in waterin . Happy growin

Hahaha im just gettin over excited haha i just took a few snaps of me super skunk budz smell is comin bk lovely .
420-magazine-mobile789366440.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1285818432.jpg

Hahaha im just gettin over excited haha i just took a few snaps of me super skunk budz smell is comin bk lovely .
420-magazine-mobile789366440.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1285818432.jpg

Nice buddy .

Back
Top Bottom