New Grow With PS500 LED

Ahh thays not to bad if they il be all good id say wit the height so . I have the light 3 and a half feet away now following wat neil said so gunna staft now 3 feet for young plant 2 in flowef then try lower to 18 inches for the final 2 wks thanks Penny

Were i am its cold now outside so i leave the window open keeps my rm dwn to 25 degrees and thats wit the dehumidifier and thats at 60% RH so the weathers helpin me there .

Keep them tyed my friend as far as i no same here kinda ha as the budsites all startin growin if u have to tie the 1s growin taller do that aswel to keep an even canopy. So i watched on youtube . I do alot of readin on sumthin i dont no and read the same thing 20 times over so i no ha happy growin

420-magazine-mobile1708532311.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1963171420.jpg

Does this mean shes gone into flower wit pistils comin

Ye ive it wrote dwn im keepin track this time round didnt before
My xspeed thats just in flower
420-magazine-mobile959701599.jpg

Master kush
420-magazine-mobile766809539.jpg

So i ended up LST my girls abit more 2nite really opened them up . And sweet seeds were right defently a scent of cheese and yeast off the x speeds ha happy growin

More like my autos ya mean toast haha all ur ladies r tops girls for sure . Do u think they be big after the stretch im thinkin 50 to 90 cm finished

Sure il find out soon enough toast 2 xspeed autos r startin to flower now wen will i change to bloom nutes toast

Back
Top Bottom