New Grow With PS500 LED

I think it depends on how much they stretch As nitro is need for the stretch is no mistaken then after my stretch I run a flush the. Back off on grow nutes and have my p k higher ? Make sense ?

Hows every1 today hope yas r happy growin like me ha . So few snaps of the girls after there watering. 1 of my xspeed looks pale , maybe its me ha first pic is the girl thats pal .
420-magazine-mobile2084116037.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1851940126.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2025751474.jpg

So the girls responded well after a little tiein up ha i have all the budsites fairly even that il be happy wit , so happy growin every1

Done abit more Lst wit 1 the girls before lights out and also took 2 fan leafs from the middle more light they get more budsite keep poppin
420-magazine-mobile1443675995.jpg

Before
420-magazine-mobile1636304460.jpg

After i tied them dwn again happy growin

So hows all keepin hope yas r growin happy so few snaps of the girls girls really responded well to the lst and have to say lovely amount of heads poppin out everywere ha
420-magazine-mobile1463770384.jpg
420-magazine-mobile577081716.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1874418601.jpg

Happy growin every1

Thanks sticky mate ye there goin great at the min so fingers crossed it just stays the same way threw flower and il be laughin

Thanks sticky mate ye that i will great to no they look good from sum1 else other than me just lookin ha happy growin

Done abit more Lst wit 1 the girls before lights out and also took 2 fan leafs from the middle more light they get more budsite keep poppin
420-magazine-mobile1443675995.jpg

Before
420-magazine-mobile1636304460.jpg

After i tied them dwn again happy growin

Yeah I removed a small handful of leaves the other day curious to see how they respond . Good job quinny

i no what you mean its always nice to have other opinions I'm the same way i also like to have other people try my weed to get another opinion we tend to think our weed is good but when someone else tries it and loves it then you no its not just you!

Hahahah ye the superskunk me mate tryed it and was amazed by the taste and smell and how smooth it was . I use all AN connasiour and ab grow and bloom wit all the additives to go wit it . I thinks thats doin the job for me to be honest . Ye joe how u mate ye posted pic there a few mins ago of them today tbere lovin life and responded well wit a few leafs taken away there doin the stretch now i think well 2 of the xspeeds r for defos

Back
Top Bottom