New Grower: Open To Any Advice

Attachments

• 20190628_174911.jpg
    20190628_174911.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 132
You look like you’ve got some good height above it. Are you able to lift the lights if necessary?

What kind of beer were you drinking?? :thumb:

Another note, that hole you have cut in at the bottom of the rent? Is that your extraction point? If it is, it would be better to have the extraction point at the top of the box. That’s where the hottest most stagnant air will be. The way I have it in my tent, I have the extraction directly at the top pulling fresh air in from the bottom of the tent, pulling it all to the top where the extraction point is. Just food for thought. :thumb:

You look like you’ve got some good height above it. Are you able to lift the lights if necessary?

What kind of beer were you drinking?? :thumb:

Another note, that hole you have cut in at the bottom of the rent? Is that your extraction point? If it is, it would be better to have the extraction point at the top of the box. That’s where the hottest most stagnant air will be. The way I have it in my tent, I have the extraction directly at the top pulling fresh air in from the bottom of the tent, pulling it all to the top where the extraction point is. Just food for thought. :thumb:
1) yes I will be re-doing them shortly for more adjustment friendly and neatness purposes.
2) Heineken ;)
3) the hole ar the bottom is a feeding vent so that feeds in fresh air . The one on top extracts the air above the lights .

So here I have lifted and cleaned up to make it it a bit less weight .

Attachments

• 15619093667068813675216812377209.jpg
    15619093667068813675216812377209.jpg
    505.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 15619094942266453025910545970822.jpg
    15619094942266453025910545970822.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 92
  • 15619095229431151983300157428923.jpg
    15619095229431151983300157428923.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 120
Haha thank you . They are smelling already of which in rather surprised. I just want to sex them and be sure now . The one in soil has started to show roots at the bottom of the pot .

So I read up on the yeast and sugar thing but how do you do it exactly and how much ...

Haha thank you . They are smelling already of which in rather surprised. I just want to sex them and be sure now . The one in soil has started to show roots at the bottom of the pot .

That will need an up rooting as soon as humanly possible lol. Not to alarm you, but it will need a new pot soon.

I'm curious top see as to what your plants are looking like . I bet you can grow some really good dank .

I'm curious top see as to what your plants are looking like . I bet you can grow some really good dank .
Thank you sir, my journal is located under my posts called blue angel 2019. Read it all, start to finish or just take a peek, up to you bro! I just had an update last night. Your welcome to follow along! :thumb:
Ahh well in that case let me repot now then .
No no, it’s not an urgent thing that needs to happen. Just in your near future lol, sorry to alarm you.

Ahh alright sure I will keep her for another week in there .

Geez your buds were beautiful
I hope mine come out as good . And I love the viewing window .

Yeah sure man! The trick is, is to get to it before the plant starts showing “rootbound” issues. :thumb: I noticed some roots at the bottom of my mini plants yesterday, I need to transplant soon, but I don’t have pots so I’ll wait until I do have some

Please explain to me the yeast extract . I'm.looking for a way to add co2
Hi Dkmg01.
Basically active Yeast releases CO2 so.....
I have a plastic container with holes in the lid. In the container are four ingredients: water 300ml, sugar 5 teaspoons, I use ginger 1 teaspoon but one can use another powdered flavourant. ( probably not needed ) and yeast 1/2 teaspoon.
Stir the first three ingredients together to dissolve the sugar and then add yeast and give a light stir. put lid with holes in it on and place in the corner. preferably behind your blowing fan so that it draws through to your plants.
That's it. CO2 is added. every fourth day or so add 2 teaspoons sugar on one side. if the yeast stops activating make a new batch

See that's what I think will happen to me . I'm sure one plant in here will be fine but two is pushing it . I'll make do with what I can .
Lol thanks bro! The viewing window is obsolete at the moment as my plant is out growing its environment and pushing up the viewing window lol

Hi Dkmg01.
Basically active Yeast releases CO2 so.....
I have a plastic container with holes in the lid. In the container are four ingredients: water 300ml, sugar 5 teaspoons, I use ginger 1 teaspoon but one can use another powdered flavourant. ( probably not needed ) and yeast 1/2 teaspoon.
Stir the first three ingredients together to dissolve the sugar and then add yeast and give a light stir. put lid with holes in it on and place in the corner. preferably behind your blowing fan so that it draws through to your plants.
That's it. CO2 is added. every fourth day or so add 2 teaspoons sugar on one side. if the yeast stops activating make a new batch
Wow ! I'm amazed . And this will boost my plants right . As I hear that is something like 30% better growth rate .

Back
Top Bottom